Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IS _________, _________ ?

tjfoz

Is terryk just ShotgunSusie? if anyone can remember her? hahaha

ShotgunSusie!!!!

Its RUMORED she went and got herself done dead in a quick draw with

heinz catup ..... down yonder... or was that?.. hmmm .. LE something ... I can't remember his name.

PS.. does anybody believes in that there reincarnation stuffs? :o

Personally I like SGS and keep in contact with her. She made a mistake and predicted an RV and date. As you can guess, it did not happen. She made a Video and posted it to apologize. It's not like no one we know ever made a date and rate prediction that did not pass. She may be a bit bold, but has left the lime light due to the numerous cruel comments which as you can see still abound.

As I said, she is a kind and caring person. Please let it go.

thxs, pp

• Upvote 1

Personally I like SGS and keep in contact with her. She made a mistake and predicted an RV and date. As you can guess, it did not happen. She made a Video and posted it to apologize. It's not like no one we know ever made a date and rate prediction that did not pass. She may be a bit bold, but has left the lime light due to the numerous cruel comments which as you can see still abound.

As I said, she is a kind and caring person. Please let it go.

thxs, pp

Good point ....

Often we tend to tease and disregard the feelings of these very real people behind the rumors. Many of them mean well and are not necessarily seeking the spotlight for selfish reasons.

I hope they realize many of our comments reflect the ability to see humor in this crazy investment. I've appreciated many of those that contributed diversely to this investment through the years.....

.........Thanks to all of the Rumorologists ....

They helped make this thing interesting and fun.

• Upvote 1

Good point ....

Often we tend to tease and disregard the feelings of these very real people behind the rumors. Many of them mean well and are not necessarily seeking the spotlight for selfish reasons.

I hope they realize many of our comments reflect the ability to see humor in this crazy investment. I've appreciated many of those that contributed diversely to this investment through the years.....

.........Thanks to all of the Rumorologists ....

They helped make this thing interesting and fun.

Thank-you for understanding..... enough said

pp