Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This could be embarrassing.....

smkymtndinar

There have been a lot of "bank on it, will happen soon" rumors (tomorrow, next week, next month, etc....) over the last few years. So my question and this is the embarrassing part :blush: , how many of you did something based on a rumor that you now regret such as buy a plane ticket, buy a new car, quit your job, etc...? Just curious, not trying to bash anyone. :)

btw I have not done anything myself except wait and wait and wait and wait.............. :wacko:

"Let's go RVing"

• Upvote 2

There have been a lot of "bank on it, will happen soon" rumors (tomorrow, next week, next month, etc....) over the last few years. So my question and this is the embarrassing part :blush: , how many of you did something based on a rumor that you now regret such as buy a plane ticket, buy a new car, quit your job, etc...? Just curious, not trying to bash anyone. :)

btw I have not done anything myself except wait and wait and wait and wait.............. :wacko:

"Let's go RVing"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now I will just have to get me a cup of coffee and go SOBP (that's 'sit on back porch') (for you people who not educated like me)--- and think that question over. I have had numerous embarassing moments, but can't say i've done something on a whim or because of some rumor. EXCEPT BUY ME SOME DINARS. Now , just you hold your taters, before you go accusing me of jumping in head first, I did my research, and I don't believe this is A RUMOR. I believe it to be factual that the Rv. will happen. Don't know when..... but it will happen. But just let me (SOBP) and think about it.

• Upvote 2

So my question and this is the embarrassing part :blush: , how many of you did something based on a rumor that you now regret such as buy a plane ticket, buy a new car, quit your job, etc...?

I gave away all of my old clothes...........somewhat embarrassing, I suppose............. :(

free-random-smileys-350.gif

• Upvote 5

Me.....nothing.

I have taken pro active steps to prepare but those steps have all been based upon proper due diligence and not rumor.

BUT....does anyone remember when dozens of people traveled to Tennessee to one of the dinar dealers cash in locations?

If I remember correctly there were almost 100 people from one of the forums who traveled there on one weekend and all got hotel rooms across the street from the dealers office location.

They had their dinars with them and families in tow. Some called out of work and some paid for the trip and rooms with their credit cards after calling out of work.

I think that ended being very embarrassing for them and they tried to play it off as "Intel gathering"

That was kind of fun to watch unfold...they even were posting pictures of the whole debacle.

Anyone remember that?

• Upvote 1

I'll admit I actually bought more dinar once after listening to a conference call with the GET team discussing what they were seeing on certain screens at Chase (I think ??) with rates of $3.19 and $3.21. This was back in May and I was a newbie. All I knew about these guys is that they were supposedly very knowledgeable about the dinar. I have since learned what a joke they are in the dinar world and this experience is one reason I am so down on gurus, sources, intel, predictions ... etc. I didn't quit my job or book a cruise or anything like that, but this is pretty embarrassing now considering the reputation these guys have. By the way, I kept that dinar. ;)

• Upvote 2

That's a great question and thanks for posting!

Here's what I did:

• BACKUP PLAN -- Executed a year long backup plan in case the IQD went south. -- As of last month, I'm the proud owner of a 28 year old software company with a great customer base and have more orders than my manpower can handle. So here's the funny part ---- when this RV's, what do I really want to do for the rest of my life and is the new company it? Great opportunity, but the 18 holes a day looks might good as well.

• RESEARCH MODE -- Went into research mode to validate this investment for myself -- the chat's that were occurring had very little factual data and it was the same story every night --- it was driving me "batty".

• STOP LISTENING TO RUMORS (Except Phoenix's of Course) ----- Best move I made in this whole experience.

Oh yea, I remember hearing about that story that Phoenix was speaking about and I've heard many similar stories. Not to this extreme, but similar.

Nevertheless, thanks for the post!

Scooter

• Upvote 4

I know I've probably wasted too much time on dinar websites. Time I could have used much more productively. Lately, I probably may not have worked as hard as I could at my business thinking when the value of dinar does go up, I'm retiring. Makes me mad at how much I let the hype take over my senses.

• Upvote 2

"Let's go RVing"

I can tell you myself I have not done anything except wait and watch what it going on .

Here's what I did:

• BACKUP PLAN -- Executed a year long backup plan in case the IQD went south. -- As of last month, I'm the proud owner of a 28 year old software company with a great customer base and have more orders than my manpower can handle. So here's the funny part ---- when this RV's, what do I really want to do for the rest of my life and is the new company it? Great opportunity, but the 18 holes a day looks might good as well.

• RESEARCH MODE -- Went into research mode to validate this investment for myself -- the chat's that were occurring had very little factual data and it was the same story every night --- it was driving me "batty".

• STOP LISTENING TO RUMORS (Except Phoenix's of Course) ----- Best move I made in this whole experience.

Oh yea, I remember hearing about that story that Phoenix was speaking about and I've heard many similar stories. Not to this extreme, but similar.

Scooter

Scooter - thanks for sharing your story. I notice that you are a member of the VIP group here on DV. I have been contemplating becoming a VIP member as well. I only asked one other member and they felt that the VIP was a worthwhile investment for them. I value your opinion and insight a great deal and would like to get your input as to the value that the VIP membership provides in relation to costs. Thanks in advance for your response and as always - thanks for all of the research and insight that you share with the whole DV family.

I'm watching and learning but living life as though nothing will change.

If it happens, great. If not, I'm still happy -- and I'll have some great new wallpaper.

I can say that I really, really like the people I have met through chat on the DV site. It's my comic relief and a great exchange of information, thoughts and ideas.

I have waited, researched, waited, researched and waited some more. Tried to plan the best I can with what I know and did I mention waited.... oh yeah I am still waiting..... still working and waiting.... I am really hoping this all goes through so I can help my kids and as many others as I possibly can on the way... and still I am waiting.... reading, researching and knowing we are always one day closer.... best of luck to all and blessings to each of you... this has been a very long sometimes exciting, frustrating, hair pulling experience but I am glad I am part of it....

biggrin.gifrolleyes.gifdry.gifsmile.gif

• Upvote 1

Here's what I did:

Wow Scooter, thanks for the kind words.

Lakehouse and I were both talking just this morning about how great your reserch and postings are.

You take the critical data and filter out the back ground noise and present just the relevant facts complete with graphics! :lol:

Thanks for all of your hard work for I know it has helped many people to understand the facts of a complex situation in an easy to understand format.

Thanks again for all of your hard work.

Phoenix and Lakehouse

Edited by Phoenix
  • Upvote 3

I did the same thing as Mr. Rich.

That was the last time I went to that site. :P But I was really glad I had purchased the additional Dinar!

I do know some people who have a very heavy, heavy investment in this, that are still on the afore mentioned site. They have given away a ton of clothing and all their furniture, :) hoping to buy new clothes and furniture when the rv happens. What is funny is when you go to their house for dinner, ( Zigneil-they still have some clothes left) They have no furniture, so you end up sitting on lawn furniture out back on the patio. Reminds me of college :lol: My friends have been dieting like crazy and lying out for that beach tan. They are lookig great!! B)

The most I have done is bought more Dinar......if anyone has gotten more extreme then that because of rumors, then they probly need to step away from this investment and do something else constructive with their lives because apparently they are NOT very intelligent........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Didn't go out and buy more dinars mainly cause i was one of those who had to find a new job at the beginning of the year so i can't say i would have or not (lol) but the intel did help me to delay looking for another job. Thank God i finally got off my butt and found one,, we have to live our lives as if this may never happen and be thankful if the RV does happen.. I quit checking the dinar sites like someone addicted and now check once a nite to see what is being said and continue on with the everyday duties,, God Bless and Geaux RV

• Upvote 1

I have a priority list, a wish list, a give back to the community list, and have added and subtracted from all the lists. It kind of reminds me that I will be in the drivers seat soon and at that time, I hope those lists are finalized. I am thankful for the delay because I have learned so much from reading some of the posts on DV...I am in a better position on how I will be using the dinar in a more practical way I have also developed a new vocabulary (with some miss spelled words, but who cares?) Thank you Dinar Vets....GO RV!!!