Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Expectation

doc80904

I'm just Curious George, about all these posters telling us to relax and just smile and go with the flow. Problem is, it's hard when you don't have a job or just lost one, and are staring a government in the face that's bent on confiscating as much of your money as possible. Not so easy to just smile and say, "oh well, those silly little monkeys, maybe they'll do the right thing soon". I hope, I hope.

Doesn't work for me. I would expect the U.N. or IMF to get a pair and just DO IT FOR THEM. The Iraqis need to know that their antics are not acceptable in the real, civilized world.

Serious people (and investors) just get tired of their school yard games and bravado. But then again, that's just me.

Captain, we all feel your pain. Many of us have also lost our jobs, homes, etc. However, we have no power over what is happening over there or for that matter even here. But we keep the hope. We pray that the RV will be soon and that everyone, including the Iraqi people will soon be in a better financial place. When we say to sit back and wait, or cool your jets, it is just trying to keep things in perspective. We have NO control. :mellow: We HAVE to wait for THEM to make the move, we can't MAKE them do it. Please understand that we too want this very much. And many get very anxious over how slow it is going. But it really has sped up in these past few months. Now we wait and wait and wait. But we do see the light at the end of the tunnel. We have almost reached the end of this ride. I wish you all the best Captain. I wish you peace and I hope you will be able to find work, to sustain you while we wait.

All joking aside, Greed is why the US IS there also. So I could not agree more in regards to this post. It is going to happen when the most powerful of the greedy has bullied the others into a corner they cannot get out of. FACT: we will be here for a while longer. There are lots of pawns in our live chess game.

Shock the Monkey!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=bo9riZYUpTw

http://www.lyricsfre...y_20107488.html

• Upvote 1

I was born in the year of the monkey ('56) but, I don't care for bananas. Don't get me wrong! I am greedy ;) We all know that money rules the world and our lives. That's why I invested. After all it's -

RRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVV T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M E E E E E E B)B)B)

Good Evening.......Please forgive if it appears that I am being callous or indifferent as to yours or anyone elses position in all of this. The reason that I post information from time to time is to do my best to show that there is some sort of forward movement to all of this and not just some photo of a monkey and a football. I am not some sort of Guru, making money or pumping the masses. My desire is to open a couple of eyes, possibly with some news like the prince being in Baghdad. For some reason, that did not hit the news that I saw anyway and I hope it may be of help. Another thing that I see here is a side of their personalities in greed. It is truely a flaw of epic magnitude and I, for one, am certain that this cannot and will not go on for much longer because of their spending sprees. As my Grandfather was so fond of saying, "Sooner or later the teet will run dry" and with the way that they are spending money they will have no choice but to do something IMF, UN, US or the Mickey Mouse club be damned. So all in all please don't think me an insensative person, working on the hardships of others. I am and always will be on the side my fellow countrymen in the United States and my heart goes out to you in your time of need.

All of my families prayers go out to you and your family to hold on, I truely believe its over and we are simply waiting for the fools to wake up and smell the coffie.

DOC80904, I APPRECIATE YOUR POSTS AND YOUR INSIGHT. PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING.

SOME SAY (AS ONE DID ABOVE) WE ARE THERE FOR GREED. FROM EVERY THING I HAVE PUT TOGETHER, WE ARE THERE FOR SURVIVAL! TO KEEP SOME SEMBLANCE OF THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE. SADDAM STARTED COMMANDING EUROS FOR PAYMENT. IF THAT BECAME THE NORM, EUROS FOR OIL INSTEAD OF DOLLARS, THE US WOULD BE A DONE DEAL. IF THAT EVER HAPPENS, NOT ONLY WILL WE BE A 2ND RATE POWER, BUT THE REST OF THE WORLD WILL FEEL IT DESPERATELY. WHO IS THE FIRST AND LARGEST GIVER OF ANY DISASTER (EXCEPT OUR OWN) AROUND THE WORLD. (WHO STEPS IN TO DEFEND COUNTRIES,(KUWAIT) GROUPS, PEOPLE AGAINST INVASION AND GENOCIDE). NOT ONLY DOES OUR GOVERNMENT GIVE, BUT THE CITIZENS OF THESE GREAT UNITED STATES STEP UP FORMING THEIR OWN CHARITIES TO THE VARIOUS WORLD CATASTROPHES. ANYWAY JUST MY TWO CENTS WORTH.

Good Evening.......Please forgive if it appears that I am being callous or indifferent as to yours or anyone elses position in all of this. The reason that I post information from time to time is to do my best to show that there is some sort of forward movement to all of this and not just some photo of a monkey and a football. I am not some sort of Guru, making money or pumping the masses. My desire is to open a couple of eyes, possibly with some news like the prince being in Baghdad. For some reason, that did not hit the news that I saw anyway and I hope it may be of help. Another thing that I see here is a side of their personalities in greed. It is truely a flaw of epic magnitude and I, for one, am certain that this cannot and will not go on for much longer because of their spending sprees. As my Grandfather was so fond of saying, "Sooner or later the teet will run dry" and with the way that they are spending money they will have no choice but to do something IMF, UN, US or the Mickey Mouse club be damned. So all in all please don't think me an insensative person, working on the hardships of others. I am and always will be on the side my fellow countrymen in the United States and my heart goes out to you in your time of need.

All of my families prayers go out to you and your family to hold on, I truely believe its over and we are simply waiting for the fools to wake up and smell the coffie.

I don't doubt for one second your sincerety or sense of urgency for the dinar RV, I just wish it was matched by the Iraqi politicians.....and IMO, they should not be let off the hook AND should be held accountable.

Just sayin.......

I am pretty sure the monkeys have temporarily lost focus on the bananas. They are too preoccupied at the moment with flinging poo. Greed is a bi-product of the real problem which is ego fulfillment. This world has become unconscious. The time has come to wake up. We should probably even ask ourselves the question... am I awake?