Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

next year will see a rise in Iraqi dinar against the dollar

k98nights

Economic Expert: Next year will witness the Iraqi dinar against the dollar info.gif By: mano

On Tuesday, 21-09-2010 03: 11 PM

Baghdad (News). Economic expert ghazi al-kenani said that the reason for the stability of the dollar over the past five years due to the right monetary policy of the central bank, expected to see the Iraqi dinar rose against the dollar next year. He added (The News News) today (Tuesday): Since the year 2004 saw the US dollar استقرارولم influence the exchange rate as that stability in the interest of consumers and merchants, he said that the traders, who suffered greatly from the fluctuation in the exchange rate and reflected on the prices of goods and services.

He pointed out that constantly changing exchange rate by the year 2004 the latest confusion in (economic activity and Trade) in the country, as well as the central bank reserves, and that the stability of the exchange rate اعطا momentum Iraqi dinar. al-kenani to improve the rate of the Iraqi dinar in the course of the coming year because of the increase in financial reserves, especially after the signing of the Convention on Iraq (round of oil licensing) that is, they سنعكس on the revenue that it is for oil. Al-Kenani Added speaking on assuring that this would affect the stability of the Iraqi Central Bank reserves and leads from a rise in the value of the Iraqi dinar and stability. /End/(Dr. P)

http://www.ikhnews.com/news_view_2019.html

• Upvote 2

:angry:NEXT YEAR!!!!!!

Look i been in this investment since 2005 and i can tell you right now... stop chasing the carrot... If it happens next year so what... you will be worth over a million dollars if it goes 1 to 1... why bother getting mad about it not happing NOW... almost like a spoiled kid... you just need to realize that it is more important than you.. the reval is not just for you... so timing is crucial... Not trying to hate just really trying to open your eyes...

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 8

Look i been in this investment since 2005 and i can tell you right now... stop chasing the carrot... If it happens next year so what... you will be worth over a million dollars if it goes 1 to 1... why bother getting mad about it not happing NOW... almost like a spoiled kid... you just need to realize that it is more important than you.. the reval is not just for you... so timing is crucial... Not trying to hate just really trying to open your eyes...

Your advice to exercise some patience and to see the RV in the larger context is welcome, and I second your admonition to "stop chasing the carrot." However, I don't think Teresa82 was being childish expressing her frustration at the prospect of the RV being delayed until 2011. In addition, from many posts I've read in this great forum, some folks are down on their luck though no fault of their own and could use a boost right about now. Finally, speaking for myself, if BO gets his way, we could stand to lose much more of our investment to confiscation through extortionist taxation than if the RV was to occur before the end of the current fiscal year.

Whatever happens and whenever it does, I wish us all the wisdom to make the most of our investment.

Just one man's opinion.

• Upvote 8

frame_index_01.gifframe_index_06.gif

news_icon.gif Economist : next year will see a rise in Iraqi dinar against the dollarinfo.gif By: mano

On : Tuesday 09/21/2010 12:05

Baghdad ( News) .. He said economic expert Ghazi al -Kanani that the reason for the stability of the dollar over the past five years, dating back to the monetary policy the right of the Central Bank , expecting to see the Iraqi dinar rise against the dollar next year. He ( the Agency's news news ) on Tuesday: since 2004 Astaqrarolm saw the U.S. dollar exchange rate affect the majority , as this stability in the interests of consumers and traders, explained that the citizens and merchants were suffering greatly from volatility in the exchange rate, which is reflected in the prices of goods and services .

He pointed out that the constantly changing exchange rate prior to 2004, the latest upheaval in ( business and trade ) in the country , as well as central bank reserves , and that the stability of the exchange rate giving a boost to the Iraqi dinar. predicted Kanani it improves Iraqi dinar in the coming year due to increased financial reserves Especially after the signing of Iraq to the Convention ( licensing round of oil) that is, they Sneks revenues, with the budget of oil. Kanani said his by saying that this stability will affect the reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq and consequently the high value of the Iraqi dinar and stability .. / end / ( d . p) info.gif Times read : 470 - Comments: 0

http://www.ikhnews.c..._view_2019.html

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:angry:NEXT YEAR!!!!!!

I feel your pain. Realistically, will the powers that be (morons of Iraq government) continue to ignore the needs of the Iraqi people? While I certainly have my own profit motives (I don't think that's bad), I am amazed that we (US/UN) haven't put sufficient pressure on the GOI to take care of their own.

Imagine an Iraqi that had a net worth equal to $1,000,000 US. If my math is right, they would have had 310,559 dinar (1,000,000 / $3.22). Today, their 310,559 dinar are worth $265.43 US (310,559 / 1170). And what about those ordinary Iraqis that were worth far less?

Obama, if you can hear us or if you read us, don't let all of our boys deaths and injuries be wasted. Let the Iraqis know we ARE the greatest nation in the world and that democracy works. Put some heat on the criminals that constitute the GOI and give them an ultimatum. The Iraqis still have no idea how a democracy can enrich their lives. It's time to "git er done"!

• Upvote 1

Well of course it will rise against the Dollar next year…….. Who is to say it will not RV/RI this year, and continue to rise against the Dollar next year? Could be like China and say no we will not raise the value of our currency then turn around and do it the next day. They have to keep us second guessing if it looked as though a sure thing everyone would get in on it!!!! We are close people keep your heads up.... :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

LAY OFF TERESA! SHE HAS MORE PATIENCE THAN MOST PEOPLE. SHE JUST LIKES THROW A LAUGH IN. SHE ALSO HAS ALOT MORE KNOWLEDGE IN THIS INVESTMENT THAN YOU (MIKE03258) GIVE HER CREDIT FOR. LAUGH ALONG WITH US.

haha your crazy this investment is my life...... i been studying this investment for over 6 years read over 50 articles a day for those 6 years... i was in iraq and i have a hedge fund in the process of being set up to directly invest in warka bank through a fund here in the states... Ill be the first here in the states to get it going... on top of which i have been on radio shows and the news explaining what this investment is... Most people who think its going to RV everynight drive themseleves crazy and run themselves out of this investment... Your living in a dream world if you think its going to RV every night... These people who pump these rumors SELL DINARS... not saying all the info here is bs but a lot is... However there is DEFF some GREAT creditable info... Scooter and Rudy had great posts... I was not trying to come down on her... i understand the world the dinar holders live in on this forum however.... i was just trying to sayy PATIENCE GRASS HOPPERRRR

Edited by mike032588
  • Upvote 3

Economic Expert: Next year will witness the Iraqi dinar against the dollar info.gif By: mano

Baghdad (News). Economic expert ghazi al-kenani said that the reason for the stability of the dollar over the past five years due to the right monetary policy of the central bank, expected to see the Iraqi dinar rose against the dollar next year. He added (The News News) today (Tuesday): Since the year 2004 saw the US dollar استقرارولم influence the exchange rate as that stability in the interest of consumers and merchants, he said that the traders, who suffered greatly from the fluctuation in the exchange rate and reflected on the prices of goods and services.

He pointed out that constantly changing exchange rate by the year 2004 the latest confusion in (economic activity and Trade) in the country, as well as the central bank reserves, and that the stability of the exchange rate اعطا momentum Iraqi dinar. al-kenani to improve the rate of the Iraqi dinar in the course of the coming year because of the increase in financial reserves, especially after the signing of the Convention on Iraq (round of oil licensing) that is, they سنعكس on the revenue that it is for oil. Al-Kenani Added speaking on assuring that this would affect the stability of the Iraqi Central Bank reserves and leads from a rise in the value of the Iraqi dinar and stability. /End/(Dr. P)

This is still just one mans opinion....if Chpt 7 sanctions are lifted today it is possible to RV tomorrow.....or not.

k98nights has already posted this news article. V -- are you reading the post before you post. I log on and read all the daily post. Then i go looking for news that's not been posted. Thought this was the process we were all to follow.

I read all the posts tongue.gif He posted early and everyone sunk his post low with all the new posts, and I didn't get a chance to see it till someone commented. He will put it under his when he finds it . No worries !

HAHA! You guys read way to much into two words! :lol: :lol:

But thanks to all of you who know me who stuck up for me. I think I'm gonna cry!!!! j/k j/k :(

I feel the love

haha your crazy this investment is my life...... i been studying this investment for over 6 years read over 50 articles a day for those 6 years... i was in iraq and i have a hedge fund in the process of being set up to directly invest in warka bank through a fund here in the states... Ill be the first here in the states to get it going... on top of which i have been on radio shows and the news explaining what this investment is... Most people who think its going to RV everynight drive themseleves crazy and run themselves out of this investment... Your living in a dream world if you think its going to RV every night... These people who pump these rumors SELL DINARS... not saying all the info here is bs but a lot is... However there is DEFF some GREAT creditable info... Scooter and Rudy had great posts... I was not trying to come down on her... i understand the world the dinar holders live in on this forum however.... i was just trying to sayy PATIENCE GRASS HOPPERRRR

HEY! Maybe you could be our new GURU!!!! :lol::o

except your spelling is too good ;)

Your advice to exercise some patience and to see the RV in the larger context is welcome, and I second your admonition to "stop chasing the carrot." However, I don't think Teresa82 was being childish expressing her frustration at the prospect of the RV being delayed until 2011. In addition, from many posts I've read in this great forum, some folks are down on their luck though no fault of their own and could use a boost right about now. Finally, speaking for myself, if BO gets his way, we could stand to lose much more of our investment to confiscation through extortionist taxation than if the RV was to occur before the end of the current fiscal year.

Whatever happens and whenever it does, I wish us all the wisdom to make the most of our investment.

Just one man's opinion.

OK maybe childish............................but not IGNORANT.....that would be going way too far! :unsure:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yes, just as Ali has stated many times!

After the soon to be here RV you will see a continual steady rise of the

Dinar over the Dollar this next comming year.

• Upvote 1

The Iraqis always say next year when referring to the present time.

• Upvote 3

Next Year Will See a Rise in Iraqi Dinar Against the Dollar

September 21, 2010

Baghdad (News) .. He said economic expert Ghazi al-Kanani that the reason for the stability of the dollar over the past five years, dating back to the monetary policy the right of the Central Bank, expecting to see the Iraqi dinar rise against the dollar next year. He (the Agency’s news news) on Tuesday: since 2004 Astaqrarolm saw the U.S. dollar exchange rate affect the majority, as this stability in the interests of consumers and traders, explained that the citizens and merchants were suffering greatly from volatility in the exchange rate, which is reflected in the prices of goods and services.

He pointed out that the constantly changing exchange rate prior to 2004, the latest upheaval in (business and trade) in the country, as well as central bank reserves, and that the stability of the exchange rate giving a boost to the Iraqi dinar. Predicted Kanani it improves Iraqi dinar in the coming year due to increased financial reserves especially after the signing of Iraq to the Convention (licensing round of oil) that is, they Sneks revenues, with the budget of oil. Kanani said his by saying that this stability will affect the reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq and consequently the high value of the Iraqi dinar and stability

http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=2019