Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cannot find De La Rue machines

Kimjackie

Went to my local BOA today and talked with them and they don't have a De La Rue machine and they called other branches in Central Florida and zip, nothing.

This manager told me they have the standard De La Rue counting machine that counts normal every day USD in deposits etc, but not the foreign currency authenticator machine. Evidentally they are different. My friend who lives in Massachusetts couldnt find one either and called the Massachusetts Fed Reserve and they said they doubted anyone had one in the U.S. I know I have seen people on here mention their bank has one but is it specifically for foreign currency or just the counting machine.? Does anyone know of a bank in Central Florida that has one. Trying to get my ducks in a row for possible RV. Thanks for the help.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm in SW Florida and I haven't found one either ... what I have found out is this:

You are looking for is a De La Rue Brandt 8625 ... however, you need the model 8625200 ... apparently the 8625150 doesn't have the UV feature that is what is used to authenticate IQD.

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 2

Went to my local BOA today and talked with them and they don't have a De La Rue machine and they called other branches in Central Florida and zip, nothing.

This manager told me they have the standard De La Rue counting machine that counts normal every day USD in deposits etc, but not the foreign currency authenticator machine. Evidentally they are different. My friend who lives in Massachusetts couldnt find one either and called the Massachusetts Fed Reserve and they said they doubted anyone had one in the U.S. I know I have seen people on here mention their bank has one but is it specifically for foreign currency or just the counting machine.? Does anyone know of a bank in Central Florida that has one. Trying to get my ducks in a row for possible RV. Thanks for the help.

There will be a Da La Rue machine in Springhill FL. Call Dinar Trade to confirm @ 310.496.7527

Thats my plan but if I spend a day on the phone trying to get thru to dinar trade with the thousands of people calling them and the value of dinar is dropping I plan on going to the bank with a De Le Rue machine. Just asking.

Ali at DinarTrade insists that he will have the manpower needed to answer the wave of calls that will come in right after an RV/RI is announced. I suggest you call DinarTrade to satisfy yourself. Bear in mind, that the rate lock-in is only being offered to those that bought dinar from D-Trade.

Thats my plan but if I spend a day on the phone trying to get thru to dinar trade with the thousands of people calling them and the value of dinar is dropping I plan on going to the bank with a De Le Rue machine. Just asking.

You can make your appointment on line with DT and lock in the rate. I am going there because I don't want my Dinar to leave my possession and be sent off to be authenticated. I want to go to DT with my Dinars, have them authenticated right in front of me and money wired into my account. Same day and simple.

Ali at DinarTrade insists that he will have the manpower needed to answer the wave of calls that will come in right after an RV/RI is announced. I suggest you call DinarTrade to satisfy yourself. Bear in mind, that the rate lock-in is only being offered to those that bought dinar from D-Trade.

I plan to trade in with ALi however as I stated earlier IF I cannot get thru and the value starts to drop I am not sitting around waiting on Ali to answer the phone. Just trying to have it all ready so I am not running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Thanks for the answers ..........

I'm in SW Florida and I haven't found one either ... what I have found out is this:

You are looking for is a De La Rue Brandt 8625 ... however, you need the model 8625200 ... apparently the 8625150 doesn't have the UV feature that is what is used to authenticate IQD.

Thank you very much. I get stares from the bank people like I am some kind of wierdo when I ask about the De La Rue machines. I plan to go to Ali but just wanted a Back up plan too. Appreciate the answer.

i dont know if there r diff kinds of de la ru machines,but i work in rockwall,tx and i bank with chase there and they have those machines.the teller types the amount that ur withdrawing in the computer and the machine dispences that amount

Yes Good Devil there are several different machines and someone has posted the type of machine with a certain number for one of them for me on this thread that will count Dinar. check it out. Thanks for your answer.

I'm not sure what the fuss is about de la ru machines......the way I see it, once the rv happens I can't believe you wouldn't be able to cash in at any bank of your choice, who has one or not.

I for one am not ever concerned about any of this, until we actually get the eluded rv! jmo

True.......My bank exchanges many foreign currencies but does not deal with the dinar yet. What do you think they do with those other currencies? Well, I believe they send it out to be checked. They will most likely do the same with the dinar once it trades, etc...................Believe me, they will not miss any opportunity to profit.................

I'm not sure what the fuss is about de la ru machines......the way I see it, once the rv happens I can't believe you wouldn't be able to cash in at any bank of your choice, who has one or not.

I for one am not ever concerned about any of this, until we actually get the eluded rv! jmo

There are fake dinar out there so all this fuss is about having a foreign currency De La Rue machine to authenticate it just in case you go to a bank.