Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All the HOOPLA last night......

FishMan1969

Everyone thrives on GREAT, ENCOURAGING RUMORS. It gives them the energy and boost they need to get through a rough time, just to be let down when they never come true the next day. And this has been happening for years!!

Of all the rumors that were flying around last night, top FOREX secret informants, and 38 GURUS that all said the same thing:

Looks like the rumors need to come from "alternate" sources from now on. I would automatically write off all the "FOR SURE prophets" that made predictions last night. The problem is, they are all anonymous. If we just had the names of those false prophets, we would be able to know who not to believe in the future.

It would be nice if people were forced to disclose who is starting the LIE, before they post it. That would be impossible though.

I know, I know, this is the rumor (BS) section.... But why does everyone get so hyped up when they come out then??? Its like dogs barking feeding off of other dogs barking and getting louder and louder and then finding there was nothing even to bark about.

Makes me feel like not participating, even thought I believe this currency WILL RV and will do it soon. The problem is, 5% of this site is good and makes me stay!!! (for now)

Please Shabibibibibibi, Just get this over for us to avoid the 95% BS we are hearing. Enough of IRAQ and the BS rumors that are nothing but complete lies. Who puts these lies out and for what purpose? I guess to get me fired up over the lies and it is working.

RV already...

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 6

Everyone thrives on GREAT, ENCOURAGING RUMORS. It gives them the energy and boost they need to get through a rough time, just to be let down when they never come true the next day. And this has been happening for years!!

Of all the rumors that were flying around last night, top FOREX secret informants, and 38 GURUS that all said the same thing:

Looks like the rumors need to come from "alternate" sources from now on. I would automatically write off all the "FOR SURE prophets" that made predictions last night. The problem is, they are all anonymous. If we just had the names of those false prophets, we would be able to know who not to believe in the future.

It would be nice if people were forced to disclose who is starting the LIE, before they post it. That would be impossible though.

I know, I know, this is the rumor (BS) section.... But why does everyone get so hyped up when they come out then??? Its like dogs barking feeding off of other dogs barking and getting louder and louder and then finding there was nothing even to bark about.

Makes me feel like not participating, even thought I believe this currency WILL RV and will do it soon. The problem is, 5% of this site is good and makes me stay!!! (for now)

Please Shabibibibibibi, Just get this over for us to avoid the 95% BS we are hearing. Enough of IRAQ and the BS rumors that are nothing but complete lies. Who puts these lies out and for what purpose? I guess to get me fired up over the lies and it is working.

RV already...

Try to be calm! :lol::lol::lol:

RV already...

Great post.. (+) well said.

• Upvote 2

FishMan1969, Hey, can't you give me a break here. This is not a game to me!!! I don't play games...I don't need to...much less with peoples emotions.

My "source" is clearly as good as anyone that I know of....and wouldn't trade them for anyone...and they will never be disclosed by me.

Do you know someone that has been EXACTLY on target yet!!! Not anywhere since we still all have our IRAQI DINAR!!

I'm sorry we didn't see anything yet on FOREX or better yet, CBI today. But, It's coming!!!! You gotta like and respect those

that day after day bring out their research and intel...Scooter, Sonny, MED, Mailman, PHOENIX, and others I just can't remember right now.

I'm having the time of my life...as crazy as it seems...it's GREAT!!! Bring It On folks...Bring on the RV!!!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Rumours are like cigarettes....

and as each rumour burns out....you start craving for the next one....

I had a problem with rumours in the begining....and every so often I will come accross one I just can't take...I'll either walk away or go ape...

But the important thing is not to act out on any of these rumours that will effect your investment. Set a limit on how much you want and stick to it. Even if you had a crystal ball, aside from being greedy and buying more and more which i think some people may get caught up in (hence accusation of "pumping") what else are u going to do with that info? your still going to sit and wait for it to happen....

There is no crystal ball...

Edited by quadraph0nic
  • Upvote 1

It would be a better site, if there werent so many complainers and whiners....just sayin...go RV already!!!

You think because I speak the truth that I am whining???? Truth is not Complaining.

My opinion is that people should have respect and speak the truth. These rumors are so far off.. I could start a rumor that could get a thousand people excited immediately. BUT, I DONT because telling a huge lie to get attention is someone with self worth issues....

The funniest thing of all is READ YOUR OWN POST YOU JUST WROTE AGAIN. It is a one sentence post with no positive input, just a complaint...

WHATEVER, aint gonna argue with you over something stupid like this. I don't buy into rumors, but I read them and some of them are outright lies...

Thats all I am saying.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

No need to get your panties in a bunch there, fishface.....thought you said you were a teacher in a previous thread...maybe you should calm down and use some of those skills learned in your profession....oh and, your posting in the wrong section anyway

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 10

You think because I speak the truth that I am whining???? Truth is not Complaining.

My opinion is that people should have respect and speak the truth. These rumors are so far off.. I could start a rumor that could get a thousand people excited immediately. BUT, I DONT because telling a huge lie to get attention is someone with self worth issues....

The funniest thing of all is READ YOUR OWN POST YOU JUST WROTE AGAIN. It is a one sentence post with no positive input, just a complaint...

WHATEVER, aint gonna argue with you over something stupid like this. I don't buy into rumors, but I read them and some of them are outright lies...

Thats all I am saying.

I agree with you 100% but it is what it is!

Hang in there Fishman

Why such a BUMMER, It was not all untrue. The IQD has shown up on the Forex paired to the USD and also the fact that the chp 5 lift sanctions, not so bad not like the whole thing went out the window as usual. The 5% rule that's just the nature of the investment, if you can't handle it sell me your DINARS and go home & watch Captain Kangaroo.............

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Quadraphonic's advice is dead on. Everyone craves the rumors and the excitement generated by them. The wait would be WAY boring without them. What we have to remember is that they should never EVER be believed. They should be considered as entertainment only. This has been true for 6 years, and you can be sure it will be true tomorrow. The intel/rumors have never been accurate, and they never will be. Those who might actually possess the truth about the RV would never risk their lives/liberty by disclosing it. IF it's going to happen, it will be a surprise. If it happens when a rumor suggests it will, rest assured it's simply due to coincidence or sheer number of guesses. :rolleyes: Go RV!

• Upvote 6

Agree!!! Why would anyone of a sound mind torture themselves buy entering a forum of Rumors if it distresses them so? GO RV BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why enter a rumors site? Because we are all human that's why. We want it to happen so badly that we are hoping there are actually honest people out there that know something true and honest to tell us. Why do jerks enter rumor sites and write complete lies? Human nature that's why. There are some people with better human natures than others. Some come from a pure place and others come from an evil place.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The rumors are getting more absurd, example, instead of when the RV will happen, it is now "when it did happen". Such as a few days ago. Only think left is which dimension it will happen in.

Actually, I heard from an astral visitor that it has already RV'd on the Astral planes. And HUUUGE!

• Upvote 2

The rumors are getting more absurd, example, instead of when the RV will happen, it is now "when it did happen". Such as a few days ago. Only think left is which dimension it will happen in.

Actually, I heard from an astral visitor that it has already RV'd on the Astral planes. And HUUUGE!

Know what ya mean exactly. I am presently a passenger on of dem dere Planes man! woo hoo what a rush being astral!! B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just heard that on the season premier of Fringe that they will be focusing on the IQD RV in the alternate universe. Amy Madigan is going to be making an appearance as Olivia's mother and reportedly she will have pockets full of 25,000 note Dinars that she's going to exchange for millions. Walter then appears and finds out that his Dinars have been all lopped and he freaks out and has to go back into Saint Claire's mental institute. Next we find out that "Walternate" is not only the US Secretary of Defense, but that he really is in charge of the CBI and determines what the RV value will be.

Oh yeah, I wasn't supposed to tell anyone but I got all of this information from a "friend of a friend" whose cousin is somehow related to a top government official that oversee's the lunch room at the CIA headquarters in Langley. He also verified if from a "secret" contact he knows who picks up the dumpsters at the White House. This is "Top Secret" information so please don't let anyone know that I leaked it.

• Upvote 3

I just heard that on the season premier of Fringe that they will be focusing on the IQD RV in the alternate universe. Amy Madigan is going to be making an appearance as Olivia's mother and reportedly she will have pockets full of 25,000 note Dinars that she's going to exchange for millions. Walter then appears and finds out that his Dinars have been all lopped and he freaks out and has to go back into Saint Claire's mental institute. Next we find out that "Walternate" is not only the US Secretary of Defense, but that he really is in charge of the CBI and determines what the RV value will be.

Oh yeah, I wasn't supposed to tell anyone but I got all of this information from a "friend of a friend" whose cousin is somehow related to a top government official that oversee's the lunch room at the CIA headquarters in Langley. He also verified if from a "secret" contact he knows who picks up the dumpsters at the White House. This is "Top Secret" information so please don't let anyone know that I leaked it.

OHHH MAN DUDE SO TIGHT!!! HHAHAH I love that show!! great, GREAT POST!!!

I just wanna know what kinda sick joy people get by starting these rumors?! Its mean! Because there are people out there counting on this because they have been out of work for a long time now, bout to lose their house, etc and people post these "This is it!" rumors getting people excited.....to be very dissapointed. It makes you not wanna ever get on this website again, but wanna know whats going on so you keep logging onto it! :blink::blink::mad::mad:

• Upvote 4

I just wanna know what kinda sick joy people get by starting these rumors?! Its mean! Because there are people out there counting on this because they have been out of work for a long time now, bout to lose their house, etc and people post these "This is it!" rumors getting people excited.....to be very dissapointed. It makes you not wanna ever get on this website again, but wanna know whats going on so you keep logging onto it! :blink::blink::mad::mad:

The name Iraq=Rumors. You just have to learn which ones to really read and which ones to brush off. And to be fair even though i cant stand some of the rumors... this specific forum is titled Dinar Rumors

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I won't miss that episode, maybe there will be some secret messages in their body gestures or words, as there have been before regarding "The moon landing" or something like that. . . . hahaha

Quadraphonic's advice is dead on. Everyone craves the rumors and the excitement generated by them. The wait would be WAY boring without them. What we have to remember is that they should never EVER be believed. They should be considered as entertainment only. This has been true for 6 years, and you can be sure it will be true tomorrow. The intel/rumors have never been accurate, and they never will be. Those who might actually possess the truth about the RV would never risk their lives/liberty by disclosing it. IF it's going to happen, it will be a surprise. If it happens when a rumor suggests it will, rest assured it's simply due to coincidence or sheer number of guesses. :rolleyes: Go RV!

WOW....Now here's some REAL TRUTH....I couldn't have said it better myself.....GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 1