Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

There will be no government before a further two months.

k98nights

Gtps said that most probably Abdul Mahdi on Al Maliki as in 2006 Informed sources of (Orr): There will be no government before a further two months. Iraq News | 12-09-2010

Baghdad/UR News The National Coalition seeks to create a conducive atmosphere to overcome the current political crisis in the country about to speed up the formation of the government, through the horizontal and vertical between the political forces, informed political sources said that the Iraqis will not see the government of standing in front of the parliament to gain confidence before a further two months from now. Informed sources said that " the political blocs has not yet come to an end of the negotiations, but we are on a tour of the other bargaining. In the best and most assumptions optimistic we need months of negotiations to nominate the candidate وتكليفه, last month to agree on cabinet line-up, " he said. Sources believe that " the coalition the National recently nominated Adel Abdul Mahdi for prime minister will be two national within the alliance, according to the interests of كتله, فلجهة, the Supreme Council for سيجتهد ليصعب to agree on a single candidate, the chance of success is its candidate to go more than a candidate of the parliament where then will improve the chances of its candidate to win, under the proposal, the alliance candidate must be satisfied with national partners, the Kurdish coalition, Iraqi List." Sources claim that the strongest in the National Coalition, al-sadr trend, which was approved after a long reluctance on a candidate of the Supreme Council restricted, and leakage of information, the time would not be able ملاقاته candidate, as a virtual time as a call to get the confidence of the designated by him without the authorization, and this is what will make negotiations with the lack of seriousness, " he said. The sources expect that other obstacle facing the government, that the al-sadr trend with the Supreme Council, but half of tactics and a half goal, he agreed with him to make the due to choose between Al-Maliki, Abdul Mahdi high, but for all of its target, the council wants the impossible so that it does not lead to an agreement to turn into the so-called national alternative betting on other blocs to support from outside the coalition, the sources claimed that the goal of the Sadr movement is still its mystery, even though it is rejected and Al-Maliki. According to the sources the possibility that the Iraqi list found in the end that it is in their interest if you were بخسرانها Allawi a chance to form a government to support the weaker party of Shiite wing, here the Supreme Council, and I told him the وتنافرت with his views, as that is the last thing the alliances now, as it would be more voluntarily and it will continue to be الممسكة with its destiny, in addition to the fact that it will be important in a number of the leading positions. The sources proved the existence of such pragmatism of Iraqi to with reference to the visit of the Iraqi chief negotiator Rafie Al-Issawi, the candidate of the National Coalition Adil Abdul-Mahdi, and al-eisawy Abdul-Mahdi told Iraqi support for him and him to take over the presidency of prime minister and the formation of the government in the coming period, pointing out that al-eisawy was quoted by Al Mahdi the Iraqi List's decision to support him and took place in the last meeting of its members who had welcomed Abdul Mahdi as a candidate for the prime minister. The sources added that in the light of these facts, which culminated in a visit today, Adel Abdul Mahdi, the president of the Kurdistan region, "So it is at gtps سترجح Abdul-Mahdi that his bloc is vulnerable, and on a personal level, it does not call the bitter experience of the past, known for his tendency autocracy and takes it," Al-Maliki, but the sources added saying that "this trend which could be directed to the Iraqi List, not far from the stakeholders to recognize the" Shiite. Observers believe that the chances of Al-Maliki to get the prime minister position, according to the new data, will be weak and be non-existent, Kurdistan alliance believes that Al-Maliki is the central government, while the Iraqi list considers that there is no common points between it and the rule of law فاللقاءات that have taken place between the two parties has never been more of a protocol talks واستعراضية. He added that " Iraqi National Coalition, in turn, still refusing to Al-Maliki, even if was the leader of the sadrist movement Moqtada Al Sadr to change his place of residence away from the pressures that may be imposed by Iran to accept Al-Maliki's nomination for the post of prime minister." It is worth mentioning that the main problem for the formation of a coalition government with the participation of all people, are ardent conflict for the post of the prime minister's office expected between top leaders of the two largest blocs حازتا combined for 180 of the seats in the new parliament after their success in the elections, the list of Iraqi " " You see right in presiding over the next government as came in the first position election, while Al-Maliki insisted that the prime minister should be expected from the coalition agreement between his party and the Coalition of Al-Hakim.

http://www.uragency....news&id22=11599

• Upvote 1

I totally agree that the Govt will take months more to form... with a lot of leverage from outside sources, which they do not like... which tends to slow them up even more.

SO, our only hope is the Underpinning that Scooter mentions. No Underpinning implementation, NO RV... "IT" truly is our ONLY HOPE for this RV in the near future!

I hope Scooter's analysis of this method to get us to the finish line can happen, or we are all in for disappointments.

I really don't know how many people CAN or ARE WILLING to wait another 2, 3, 6, or even 10 years.

I like to analyze things according to LOGIC and thus I watch Scooters analysis. But even that logic has a maximum timeframe from the documents that have been relied upon.

What else are they waiting for????????? What else has to happen??????????? According to the PLAN, it appears we they are ready without the whole govmt formation or other peripheral BS...

IMO

• Upvote 3

Remember it has been stated that there would be alot of confusing stories and reports coming out if it were to RV. Maybe this is about to happen. Who knows anymore..........

Quite true, could be the media is watching this and intentionally throwing subterfuge out there for us to "glean" on...lol.

it will happen when it happens... thats my motto ... keeps me sane... maybe tomorrow maybe today... maybe a year from now or longer... it will happen when it happens.... the Rv the Gov..... keep your feet on the ground.... be safe... and dont believe everything you hear or read..... peace and besafe

• Upvote 4

To many factions in this country to gain agreement. We never should have left before a govt was formed. We should cut these fat cats salary and perks off, shove them in a room and tell them not to come out till they have it done. These are typical fat politicians who do not and never will care about the people. Or we should clean house of these old corrupt politicians and hold new elections and you can only run for office if you have never held one before and you are not rich or have a prison record. Fat chance these jerks will ever agree on anything. They have already proved they are nut cases.

• Upvote 1

it will happen when it happens... thats my motto ... keeps me sane... maybe tomorrow maybe today... maybe a year from now or longer... it will happen when it happens.... the Rv the Gov..... keep your feet on the ground.... be safe... and dont believe everything you hear or read..... peace and besafe

Exactly! :lol:

To many factions in this country to gain agreement. We never should have left before a govt was formed. We should cut these fat cats salary and perks off, shove them in a room and tell them not to come out till they have it done. These are typical fat politicians who do not and never will care about the people. Or we should clean house of these old corrupt politicians and hold new elections and you can only run for office if you have never held one before and you are not rich or have a prison record. Fat chance these jerks will ever agree on anything. They have already proved they are nut cases.

x2

:o

It could be 6 minutes, 6 hours, 6 days, 6 weeks, or 6 months................

I totally agree that the Govt will take months more to form... with a lot of leverage from outside sources, which they do not like... which tends to slow them up even more.

SO, our only hope is the Underpinning that Scooter mentions. No Underpinning implementation, NO RV... "IT" truly is our ONLY HOPE for this RV in the near future!

I hope Scooter's analysis of this method to get us to the finish line can happen, or we are all in for disappointments.

I really don't know how many people CAN or ARE WILLING to wait another 2, 3, 6, or even 10 years.

I like to analyze things according to LOGIC and thus I watch Scooters analysis. But even that logic has a maximum timeframe from the documents that have been relied upon.

What else are they waiting for????????? What else has to happen??????????? According to the PLAN, it appears we they are ready without the whole govmt formation or other peripheral BS...

IMO

What does "underpinning" mean?

What does "underpinning" mean?

Scooter explains it well...

But, basically when the plan was written, anticipation the the Iraqi Government would not being able to follow their own democracy type concepts or rules, an underlying exception, "Underpinning", was included in the plan that allowed Shabibibibibi to pull the trigger with or without a new government formation. Kind of like a underlying plan "B".

And yes, Scooter explains it much better, but thats how I processed it.

Hope that helps.

Totally agree with you Frank! :rolleyes: