Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JBrooks need your Prayers for her Father

Bumper64

I received this PM this morning and was sad to see one of our great members going through this:

Bumper would you please (if you go to chat) ask that everyone pray for & keep my daddy in their thoughts. He had a major heart attack early this morning. I haven't been asleep since yesterday. He has about 8 blockages & they have only been able to stent 1. Dr's words is "he's a very sick man" & he is "very worried". ;( We lost my grandma a little over a month ago. Not sure how much more we can handle. I can't get in chat or I would ask.. Thank you ...

I posted this here so that we could all show our support to JBrooks and her Father!!

• Upvote 4

I received this PM this morning and was sad to see one of our great members going through this:

Bumper would you please (if you go to chat) ask that everyone pray for & keep my daddy in their thoughts. He had a major heart attack early this morning. I haven't been asleep since yesterday. He has about 8 blockages & they have only been able to stent 1. Dr's words is "he's a very sick man" & he is "very worried". ;( We lost my grandma a little over a month ago. Not sure how much more we can handle. I can't get in chat or I would ask.. Thank you ...

I posted this here so that we could all show our support to JBrooks and her Father!!

Our prayers are for you and your family DK

• Upvote 3

Blessing to your Dad and you and your family ... may God be with you all.

(*(*(JBrookes)*)*)*)

pvS

• Upvote 2

Our prayers and thoughts goes out to you, your father and family in this time of need. May God bless you all and he heal fast.

• Upvote 3

We are praying for you.

• Upvote 2

My dad almost had a heart attack and was rushed to the emergency room a few years ago. The doctors were able to put a stint in before anything serious happened. The thought of my dad even going through that was painful and I cant imagine how I would feel if It would have been to late. Jbrookes I will be definitely be praying for you! It says in isaiah 53: 5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was on him; and with his stripes we are healed." "They shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover". (Mark 16:18) Any believer has the right to lay hands on the sick in the Name of Jesus. Jbrookes I will be believing that your dad will be healed and he will have a quick recovery!!! Love you

• Upvote 4

JBrooks, I pray for perfect healing and restoration for your Dad. 1 Peter 2;24 says "By Jesus' stripes, we were healed"......I believe your Dad's healing is included in that verse. I also pray for God's Love to surround you and your family, and He will send people of Faith to your Dad who will pray the Prayer of Faith over him. I also pray for wisdom for his doctor and nurses. Jesus is his healer, but He can use the Doctor to get the job done!!

• Upvote 2

I tried to go through and thank each of you for your prayers, words of comfort, support, & love, but there was so many I will do it this way for now. This site is truely blessed. I am blessed to have been brought here to meet such wonderful, loving people. (this includes non-believers as well)

We are waiting on a pulmonologist to see him because fluid built up in his lungs & heart. The doctor says his heart is pumping around 25% as of this morning. That could improve, however, we just have to wait it out to know for sure. He will be here for at least a week, possibly 2. Dr says there is a 25-30% chance there will be complications. He can't tell us at this point if they will be able to stent the other blockages or if he will have to have open heart surgery. He has said he definately can not do any more right now because daddy would not live through it.

I am a daddy's girl. He is a strong, faithful, loving man who has always taken care of us. He would also appreciate all your thoughts and prayers. Each and every one of you are touched by God giving us a peace that He is here & He is in charge.

I'm sorry if there are typos or any mistakes, sending this from my phone. I love you all!! God Bless each of you!!

Sincerely,

Jessica

• Upvote 2

A father knows he has done a good job when he is blessed to have great family around him when he needs them!!

A father knows he has done a good job when his kids look up to him and are at his side!!

Our prayers are with you and your family.

Bump

:) Thank you for that. He has definately done an amazing job!! I appreciate you so much! Thank you again!

• Upvote 1

JBrooks I'll be praying for your father's healing and the peace that passes all understand for you and your family.