Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Lunchtime Opinions @ 1:21 PM MDT - 5/29/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

MarkZ  Article: Futures slide as bond yields spike to a 3 week high” We are watching an inverted bond market. We are watching the short term bonds out bid and out earn the long term bonds. I was always told this is key to the reset and we are watching it live. This bond market is in shambles. I was always told to watch for this just before the res, and to watch for the HCL law to be passed in Iraq. We are now watching them as we approach the finish line.

Pimpy  Article: Central Bank of Iraq quote "There are no current plans to print new currency.What that tells me is people don't have to worry about a lop or redenomination because in order for you to have a redenomination or a lop you have to create new currencies. It also tells me they're not creating the lower denominations which means they're going to stick with the currency they currently have. Including the already printed LDs. Some people see this as the glass half full. Some people look at it as the glass is half empty.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

Did someone hack Pimpy's account?   No lop...no redenomination?    It can't be the real Pimpy!  :jester:

Lol he actually posted an intelligent well thought out opinion for a change that I agree with!! Lol

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Lol he actually posted an intelligent well thought out opinion for a change that I agree with!! Lol

Very impressive!  Maybe Pimpy is actually coming around!  Probably listening to the wisdom of Frankie or Markie!  :shrug:

Either way I hope he begins to see the light!  :jester:

• Haha 1