Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Phoenix ?????

dumbnar

Phoenix, you posted several days ago a Heads UP post, I have searched and can't find it, has it been removed or relocated to another site? Also thanks for all your post and hard work on your facts.

Thanks

Something is fishy here. I did a search and could not find it either. I even replyed on that thread and could not even find my reply. Hmmmmm???

pp

• Upvote 3

I JUST SAW IT THIS AFTERNOON AND I ASKED PHOENIX A QUESTION IN A NEW THREAD ABOUT IF HE STILL FELT GOOD ABOUT HIS TIME FRAME AND HE REPLIED YES...I DID A SEARCH FOR PHOENIX'S POST "HEADS UP" AND IT IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND....I DID SEE IT THIS AFTERNOON AND NOW IT IS GONE FOR SOME REASON....HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SOMETHING DOESN'T SEEM RIGHT.

Phoenix has always been paranoid to a degree, in my opinion. He is well known for deleting massive amounts of posts for what ever reason he may have. I suspect he may have contacted a MOD to have this done. While in the past I would openly attack him about this and other issues, I don't anymore. He is who he is and as grown-ups we more or less came to the conclusion we don't care for each other, but hey... that's life.

He has people who respect him, and those that don't. The same goes for me. Life is way to short to carry a grudge. He seems to agree with this synopsis and I do as well.

He has his reasons for removing his post, I guess we just respect that.

pp

• Upvote 5

there is probably a forum vacuum operating in the background... often times these alien operations can consume 4 to 5 complete posts a mili-second. Other times they will spit out complete nonsense posts that start off with a statement and then make almost no sense at all..... ;)

its' late

• Upvote 2

Before we come up with all kind of accusations and assumptions I think it's only fair to hear from Phoenix about this. A few weeks ago I was looking for a thread to see what others had said in response to something I posted and it was gone. Vanished. I think there could be a flaw in the software or server or something. When I was in the IT field we blamed these things on gremlins.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 1

Before we come up with all kind of accusations and assumptions I think it's only fair to hear from Phoenix about this. A few weeks ago I was looking for a thread to see what others had said in response to something I posted and it was gone. Vanished. I think there could be a flaw in the software or server or something. When I was in the IT field we blamed these things on gremlins.

You're probably right, but a mystery is WAY more fun. LOL

I'm sure he has seen this post, and has decided not to reply to it. He has been on since the post started and it does say his name right on it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1