Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Religion of Dinarism

possum

Followers, as you all know I am the chosen messenger for the RV. I took a physical beating and lost the hearing in one ear to prove my belief. Now, I am rejoicing at the manna fixing to rain down on all believers. It here, it is now and you must believe or be left behind in your disbelief. Momma and I went out and bought a new tractor and got tattoos today. I got Dinarism with $ signs on either side of it and momma got a butterfly above her butt crack and a humming bird just above her nest if you know what I mean. It's actually more like a jungle but her arm pits are worse. Believers, go get similar tattoos tomorrow as a sign of solidarity and faith. Until tomorrow, breakout your dinars and smell them for the opportunity to so is over.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Sounds like a Homelite, Poulan or Stihl issue to me....lol

Heavy duty weed whacker and a backhoe:lol:

I already have a ridiculous butterfly "tramp stamp" that I got for college graduation... Does that count? ^_^:P

I forgive you already ! :D

Edited by Man_Kind

September 18 is the majic date my believers. I have this confirmed and will prove it by getting lipo-suction on my gut and momma's big,'butterflied butt tomorrow. Then we will stop by the adult toy store and buy some goodies to play with after our tattoos and lipo's heal up. We may top it off by attending the gun show this weekend and pick up some added protection for cashing in next week. How many of my believers got a tattoo today to prove their faith?

• Downvote 2

:lol::lol::lol::lol::P

Followers, as you all know I am the chosen messenger for the RV. I took a physical beating and lost the hearing in one ear to prove my belief. Now, I am rejoicing at the manna fixing to rain down on all believers. It here, it is now and you must believe or be left behind in your disbelief. Momma and I went out and bought a new tractor and got tattoos today. I got Dinarism with $ signs on either side of it and momma got a butterfly above her butt crack and a humming bird just above her nest if you know what I mean. It's actually more like a jungle but her arm pits are worse. Believers, go get similar tattoos tomorrow as a sign of solidarity and faith. Until tomorrow, breakout your dinars and smell them for the opportunity to so is over.

I don't have any tattoos or butterflies in my video game. UNLESS they are on a higher leve. Don't you just love this video game?? I know I do.

Here is one of the clues you have been asking about. Now get out your Decoder Ring from level 1 and head to the Tattoo parlor. This will give a free 2 level up-grade.

September 18 is the majic date my believers. I have this confirmed and will prove it by getting lipo-suction on my gut and momma's big,'butterflied butt tomorrow. Then we will stop by the adult toy store and buy some goodies to play with after our tattoos and lipo's heal up. We may top it off by attending the gun show this weekend and pick up some added protection for cashing in next week. How many of my believers got a tattoo today to prove their faith?

Don't forget Possum, batteries not included ! :lol: