Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Night Opinions @ 11:11 PM CDT - 3/27/20243

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26   IMO the United States of America has been paid in full...mission accomplished...IMO Iraq and the United States have come to an agreement on many files and the one important file was the sanctions on the banks that needed to be lifted...There is a lot happening. It is complex. It is tedious. It's all concerning the monetary reform.

Pimpy  Surprise! I literally just a couple months ago was looking up the steps Iraq has to take in order to get back on the Swift system and it listed everything saying they were in the process. That's all it said. Apparently they are beyond the process and they've been through the process since the end of 2022 beginning of 2023. Great, that's another big accomplishment for Iraq.  We need to make sure restrictions under the currency are lifted.  We need for them to get into the World Trade Organization and we need to see them on the Forex.  Those things have got to be coming soon. This is exciting new for Iraq...:twothumbs:

MarkZ ...Bank Story...One of our members went into a Wells Fargo and spoke to a manger. She asked if all the recent redecorating was because they were going to be a redemption center. The manager said “As a matter of fact –yes.” Then went on to say that they have to wait for a notifications to start... I thought this was positive as we so rarely get a positive story from WF.

Militia Man   Article: "Fouad Hussein: America avoids talking about sanctions against Iraqi banks" The banks that were sanctioned were likely ones that may have had connections to the crime of the century. Those arrest warrants for many in the previous government are fresh in the news. Regardless the US Treasury has more important things to talk about. They are talking reforming the banks and financial issues above and beyond energy!! Things are coming along very well. They are setting the stage in the USA and the UK, while informing us all along the way.. I so very like today's news.. It is amazing.

Walkingstick  The citizens of Iraq are not exchanging for the float. They're exchanging for purchasing power. That's all the Iraqi citizens get. They only get purchasing power of their currency which is everything to them.

Sandy Ingram  A pivotal moment looms on the horizon with Iraqi Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani slated to visit Washington DC on April 15, 2024. President Biden is set to host this crucial meeting...It's not all about military...the meeting is also expected to tour upon Iraqi financial reforms...This is the reason this meeting is important for Iraqi dinar investors. The US...undoubtedly has a vested interest in the successful implementation of these reforms. 

Frank26   ll the contracts that Al-Sudani signed around the world are now being recalculated and being converted into dinars...That takes guts to do that. Normally a country would simply walk away and say forget you, up yours.  But right now Sudani has so much power, he is in so much control that the world will bow to any of his demands concerning the economic reform of Iraq all because the monetary reform was successful and proven to them. They all want a piece of Iraq, at whatever cost.

Fnu Lnu   The Dinar Mythology surrounding this EO is amazing...It says exactly NOTHING about buying Dinar. Executive Order 13303 was issued on May 22, 2003, by United States President George W. Bush to protect the Development Fund for Iraq for the rebuilding of Iraq... Executive Order 13303 also terminates sanctions specified in EO 12722, EO 12724, EO 13290, as it applies to the development fund.  In effect, EO 13303 provides an extraordinarily broad legal shield for any and all contractors and mercenaries working in Iraq on behalf of US corporations in any oil related enterprise. The Executive Order also declares a national emergency to deal with the threat to a peaceful reconstruction of Iraq, which US Presidents have renewed every year since, most recently in May 2023.

MarkZ  There are some meetings with Iraqi ministers in DC and some at the UN in New York. We will not see Sudani until April 15th…but no part of me thinks they would pull the trigger with him not in his own country. Comment: IMO Sudani isn’t coming here on 4/15 to raise rates after he leaves…i think he is taking a victory lap because it will RV before he comes. Mark: That is what I think is going to happen. My gut is screaming somewhere between now and next Wednesday based on what I am hearing...but nobody knows the exact timing.  I certainly am feeling good about it.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 6

Another dozie by Markie baby! Don’t use WF poo-Roo’s ! There is no remolding going on in all WF ! There are repairs made at various locations. There is no remodel bank wide for the IQD RV/RI event ! Sorry but no banana for you Markie!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1