Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Biblical Scholar's Opinions Needed

bigwave

28 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

The Lord led us from Fla to the middle of no where....we may be neighbors LOL.

I'm smack dab in the middle of Kansas. 1500 plus miles to Los Angeles and 1500 plus miles to New York.  And hundreds of miles from anywhere those eclipses cross each other. 

Don't know if that really means anything but I do hope we're neighbors. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

I'm smack dab in the middle of Kansas. 1500 plus miles to Los Angeles and 1500 plus miles to New York.  And hundreds of miles from anywhere those eclipses cross each other. 

Don't know if that really means anything but I do hope we're neighbors. 

We are located in southwest Missouri.... my last choice (at the time) but have learned to appreciate it and see God's hand moving in our lives. When commercial construction dried up in central Fla. in 2009 it was the only door that was open....now we love it (the first winter was a little rude...LOL)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi Keylime,

I provided the information as support for how I came up with the timeline so only supporting information, if interested.

I once heard there is a Gospel Message in the first eleven names starting with Adam. Here are the names and their meanings from Cruden's Complete Concordance:

Adam              red earth

Seth               appointed

Enos               frail, fallen man, subject to all kind of evil in body and soul

Cainan           possessor, or purchaser; or, one that laments; or, the builder of a nest

Mehalaleel     praise of God

Jared             descent

Enoch            dedicated, or disciplined and well regulated

Methuselah   when he is dead it shall be sent, I.e., the deluge

Lamech         powerful

Noah             (1) rest, comfort; (2), motion, wandering

Shem            name; I.e., distinguished

Strung together for the narrative the best I remember:

Man was

appointed

to fall and

lamented but the

faithful God

came down

teaching

after death

powerful

comfort by

HIS NAME.

I am pretty sure other sources will have variants on the names and I pieced this together from memory a decade ago or so since I heard the phrase a couple decades before that.

Reminds me of Romans 11:32:

Romans 11:32

New International Version

32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

Something we can all find comfort in knowing HIS provision!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

8 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Hi Keylime,

I provided the information as support system" rel="">support for how I came up with the timeline so only supporting information, if interested.

I once heard there is a Gospel Message in the first eleven names starting with Adam. Here are the names and their meanings from Cruden's Complete Concordance:

Adam              red earth

Seth               appointed

Enos               frail, fallen man, subject to all kind of evil in body and soul

Cainan           possessor, or purchaser; or, one that laments; or, the builder of a nest

Mehalaleel     praise of God

Jared             descent

Enoch            dedicated, or disciplined and well regulated

Methuselah   when he is dead it shall be sent, I.e., the deluge

Lamech         powerful

Noah             (1) rest, comfort; (2), motion, wandering

Shem            name; I.e., distinguished

Strung together for the narrative the best I remember:

Man was

appointed

to fall and

lamented but the

faithful God

came down

teaching

after death

powerful

comfort by

HIS NAME.

I am pretty sure other sources will have variants on the names and I pieced this together from memory a decade ago or so since I heard the phrase a couple decades before that.

Reminds me of Romans 11:32:

Romans 11:32

32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

Something we can all find comfort in knowing HIS provision!

i, too, remember this teaching. Rock Island Books has wonderful youtube videos of the Bible, timelines, and the end times. Jonathan Cahn has great studies as well. I also like to listen to Perry Stone. For me they all point to how amazing God and His Word are. Things are being revealed in these last days and those who are willing to hear and see and study are blessed by that understanding and knowledge showing us "great and mighty things we do not know."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Something to think about....

It should be noted that the name Nineveh means, "Enmity with God".

enmity

Main Results

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford LanguagesLearn more

noun
  1. the state or feeling of being actively opposed or hostile to someone or something.
    "decades of enmity between the two countries"

Mean While, Back at the White House:

Biden White House Directs NASA to Establish Standard Time Zone on The Moon

biden-moon-600x337.jpg

On Tuesday, the Biden White House directed NASA to establish a standard time zone on the moon.

In a memo obtained by Reuters, the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP) has instructed NASA to establish a standard of time for the moon and other planets.

The memo stated the U.S. government plans to establish Coordinated Lunar Time (LTC) by the end of 2026.

NASA’s space communications and navigation chief, Kevin Coggins, shared that a Coordinated Lunar Time is needed because “The same clock that we have on Earth would move at a different rate on the moon.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/biden-white-house-directs-nasa-establish-standard-time/

• Haha 1

One person's opinion on what could be an end to the Earth as we know it foretold in Scripture:

2 Peter 3

The Day of the Lord

3 Dear friends, this is now my second letter to you. I have written both of them as reminders to stimulate you to wholesome thinking. 2 I want you to recall the words spoken in the past by the holy prophets and the command given by our Lord and Savior through your apostles.

3 Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” 5 But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6 By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire,and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.[a]

11 Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming.[b] That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. 13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

14 So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him. 15 Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him. 16 He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.

17 Therefore, dear friends, since you have been forewarned, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure position. 18 But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.

Footnotes

2 Peter 3:10 Some manuscripts be burned up

2 Peter 3:12 Or as you wait eagerly for the day of God to come

The section of interest:

10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire,and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.[a]

11 Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming.[b] That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. 13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

14 So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him.

A possible event could be the result of the WR-104 frying the Earth. Gamma Rays can penetrate deeply into substaces so I am not sure subterranean dwellings can shield occupants from the massive prolonged concentration of gamma rays.

I suspect Peter would not have known these phenomena exist and are a possible fulfillment of scripture.

Maybe this a fulfillment of Scripture.

Maybe not.

Maybe the Super Nova occurred at the time Adam and Eve sinned and may arrive at Earth at the time noted above in the Scriptures