Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Mid-Morning Opinions & Rumor @ 10:05 AM CDT - 2/28/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  [Key Bank story] BANK STORY LADY: I've been banking with them for about a year...A few months ago I was talking to my contact and I was telling her about the exchange and asked if she had heard anything.  She hadn't and they probably weren't going to deal with it at all.  She even asked her higher-ups and they didn't say a thing.  She said she had a list of people to call and if she heard anything she would be in touch.  Over the last few months I've kind of given up on it...I had a talk with her the other day and she said, 'I'm so glad you called.  We just underwent training for the exchange.' FRANK: The dinar? BANK STORY LADY: Yeah.  It must be coming.

Goldilocks  Vietnam is showing trading statistics that indicate a self-sustaining economy that is growing, and even has, greater potential going forward.  At this point, Vietnam is showing momentum. When a country starts to show a trade surplus, it indicates that a demand for a country's goods and currency is in higher demand. Thus, creating the need for an increase in a country's currency value.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Frank26  [Key Bank story] BANK STORY LADY: I've been banking with them for about a year...A few months ago I was talking to my contact and I was telling her about the exchange and asked if she had heard anything.  She hadn't and they probably weren't going to deal with it at all.  She even asked her higher-ups and they didn't say a thing.  She said she had a list of people to call and if she heard anything she would be in touch.  Over the last few months I've kind of given up on it...I had a talk with her the other day and she said, 'I'm so glad you called.  We just underwent training for the exchange.' FRANK: The dinar? BANK STORY LADY: Yeah.  It must be coming.

Everybody loves a bank story...especially a 'Mrs Bank Lady' story.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Every once in a while I like the bank stories.  I always wish it is true, but I don't really think that banks are going to know anything, until it actually happens.  I also don't think that they need to be trained to do currency exchanges, as doing an exchange with the dinar, wouldn't be any different than exchanging for Canadian or any other currency.   They look at the current rate, make sure the currency is legit, and deposit whatever it is worth, so I don't think they need anymore training to do that.   :drunk:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2