Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Early Afternoon Opinions @ 2:50 PM CDT - 2/04/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

MarkZ ...News coming out of Iraq: Article:Contract signed for new residential city near Baghdad” Will include more than 100,000 units. They are busy working on housing for their people. This is a large scale project worth big bucks…. How are they going to pay for it???

Walkingstick  [Iraqi Bank Friend Aki update] Aki's orders for the month of January 1st to 31st were to establish all the electronic stuff for the monetary reform, to send the IQD internationally either via 1. a basket in a float 2. Stock Exchange. 3. Global supply and demand. Aki's role is strictly in three phases as well and he is ready. 1.  Collect the IQDs for destruction by the CBI. 2. Exchange 3-zero notes into American currency. 3. He will not issue lower denoms. It is mathematically impossible...

Militia Man  Article: "Postponing Electronic Application for Housing FundsThey told us they were going to build hundreds of thousands of homes. They were going to have loans ready for them but they decided to postpone it. Quote "...until new mechanisms for getting loans is approved...' What's that about? You were going to open up for loans for hundreds of thousands of housing units but you posted it for a 'mechanism'. What's their definition of mechanism? They don't say but we have to think - Writing up a mortgage at 1310 exchange rate and that changing the next day creates a problem...They need to know how much.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Militia Man  Article: "Postponing Electronic Application for Housing FundsThey told us they were going to build hundreds of thousands of homes. They were going to have loans ready for them but they decided to postpone it. Quote "...until new mechanisms for getting loans is approved...' What's that about? You were going to open up for loans for hundreds of thousands of housing units but you posted it for a 'mechanism'. What's their definition of mechanism? They don't say but we have to think - Writing up a mortgage at 1310 exchange rate and that changing the next day creates a problem...They need to know how much.

I don't know, it's why I'm asking...Do they even do mortgages in Iraq? Do they deal with housing the same way as over here?  For that matter, do they do anything like they do over here?  This dude always tries to compare Iraq to the way we do things over here, and 'that is why they need a new rate'....

• Upvote 3

Collect the IQDs for destruction by the CBI. 2. Exchange 3-zero notes into American currency. 3. He will not issue lower denoms. It is mathematically impossible...

Walkingstick says they want to collect IQD's.  I have mine they can collect, if they can put a number on them!  I am more than ready to get away from these morons, but will wait as long as I have to, to get what I deserve for all the grief they have caused, and not to mention the mental abuse!      :jester:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2