Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Evening Opinions - 7:15 PM MDT - 1/27/2024

ronscarpa

EMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Militia Man  They're basically going  to have to make announcements publicly that the currency exchange must be made...They're going to have to say something before too far along...I'm very positive with what we're seeing...things coming together at this time, it's compact.  There's just one thing after another, seems to have a symbiotic relationship to Iraq's monetary/financial/banking/tax reforms...

Breitling   I think the dinar is going to revalue. I think it's great. It's a great opportunity. A lot of it has to do with its foreign currency reserves which is in the US dollar. It [Iraq's] is one of the biggest in the world.:twothumbs:

Pimpy   Increasing the exchange rate would help them [Iraq]. It would increase their foreign asset reserves...You don't want to increase the exchange rate too high, like $3.22, because you can cause the economy to overheat and prices to shoot up. It's one thing to have the cost of goods go up slowly verse...a dozen eggs costs you 10 cents...all of a sudden you wake up the next day it's like $1.10...This should give you some idea why it is Iraq does not want to reinstate the exchange rate at $3.22. It would crash the economy. Going up in small increments would make sense. :twothumbs:

Frank26  Article: "The Central Bank monitors the misuse of electronic payment cards outside Iraq" EVERY DAY MORE & MORE CORRUPTION IS BEING REMOVED FROM THE REFORMS OF IRAQ...:twothumbs:

Militia Man  Article: "Instead of Romanski, Biden nominates an extraordinary 'new' American ambassador to Iraq" Interesting timing of this event. The nominee [Tracy Ann Jacobson]...held a position in Turkmenistan prior to the Tajikistan mission. Article Quote: "Introducing a new currency is a complex process—one that Turkmenistan completed successfully." Turkmenistan is a model that looks to have been in the cards after she left office...I have a strong feeling she would be very aware of...the introduction to a new currency...Is there a coincidence here I am not sure but, we sure will likely find out if it is or not very soon...What has been going on fits the complex model the Turkmens used...:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

https://****************.com/our-blog/more-news-rumors-and-opinions-saturday-pm-1-27-2024

She pointed out, “Iraq’s desire to actively participate in the Chinese Belt and Road Initiative was stressed, as well as inviting China to contribute to the development road project, enhancing cooperation in the field of energy, infrastructure projects, financial and digital cooperation, and cultural and popular exchange between the two countries, and moving forward from In order to activate the strategic partnership between the two countries.”

• Upvote 3

Added @ 8:40 PM MDT:

Pimpy  Question: "Say we go international, we're article VIII compliant we delete the 3-zeros, What does  that do for...a rate of $0.22 or $0.40 cents...?" That's something nobody likes to talk about.  There's a scenario out there in which they delete the zeros...A 25,000 turns into 25 dinars and then they change the exchange rate...I don't think it's going to  happen but I'm saying you got to at least have it in the back of your mind that it's a possibility...

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ronscarpa said:

Added @ 8:40 PM MDT:

Pimpy  Question: "Say we go international, we're article VIII compliant we delete the 3-zeros, What does  that do for...a rate of $0.22 or $0.40 cents...?" That's something nobody likes to talk about.  There's a scenario out there in which they delete the zeros...A 25,000 turns into 25 dinars and then they change the exchange rate...I don't think it's going to  happen but I'm saying you got to at least have it in the back of your mind that it's a possibility...

Yep. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Pimpy  Question: "Say we go international, we're article VIII compliant we delete the 3-zeros, What does that do for...a rate of $0.22 or $0.40 cents...?" That's something nobody likes to talk about.  There's a scenario out there in which they delete the zeros...A 25,000 turns into 25 dinars and then they change the exchange rate...I don't think it's going to  happen but I'm saying you got to at least have it in the back of your mind that it's a possibility...

I'll take it every day of the week...I even gave a long breakdown and explanation on it in the past. Worst case scenario is we do a little better than triple our investment. To me, at this point, it's better than it stagnating where it's been, and we sit on toilet paper. :salute:RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 3