Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BREAKING: Professor and Election Expert J. Halderman Hacks into Dominion Voting Machine Tabulator in Court on Friday in Georgia in front of Judge Totenberg USING ONLY A PEN TO CHANGE VOTE TOTALS

BREAKING: Professor and Election Expert J. Halderman Hacks into Dominion Voting Machine Tabulator in Court on Friday in Georgia in front of Judge Totenberg USING ONLY A PEN TO CHANGE VOTE TOTALS

By  

halderman-hacking-dominion-machine-in-co

A court drawing of J. Alex Halderman hacking a Dominion Voting Tabulator in court in Georgia on January 19, 2023, using only a pen! – via J. Alex Halderman on X

In June 2023, the Federal District Court for the Northern District of Georgia unsealed the 96-page Halderman Report – the Security Analysis of Georgia’s ImageCast X Ballot Marking Devices.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger had been hiding this report from the public for two years.

University of Michigan Professor of Computer Science and Engineering J. Alex Halderman and Security Researcher and Assistant Professor at Auburn University Drew Sringall collaborated on the report where they discovered many exploitable vulnerabilities in the Dominion Voting Systems’ ImageCast X system.

Far-left Judge Amy Totenberg sealed and covered up the results of the investigation of Dominion voting machines in Georgia and sat on the report until this week.

The report confirmed that votes can be altered in the Dominion voting machines.  In fact, the report revealed that the Dominion software is vulnerable and can be hacked.

Following its release, VoterGA founder Garland Favorito joined Steve Bannon on The War Room to discuss the findings from the explosive report.

Trump-hating Secretary of State Raffensperger hid this information from the public until 2023.  Why was that?

Here is a copy of the Halderman Report released in June.

Click here for entire article

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

These people are evil. They always knew but their hatred for anything not aligned with their satanic devices and plans are hidden away. I pray all of these truths come out before the election to the point that their controlled media can't even cover it up or deny it. May the knowledge of the truth set our country free.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

So, did this happen 2 years ago or yesterday? The article says it was hidden for 2 years?

Don't get me wrong. I think they all should be brought up on charges and then punished to the fullest extent of the law and then some.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

3 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

So, did this happen 2 years ago or yesterday? The article says it was hidden for 2 years?

Don't get me wrong. I think they all should be brought up on charges and then punished to the fullest extent of the law and then some.

The article states two years ago they had the proof in a report that the Voting machines could be hacked and votes changed. This judge along with those who also knew covered it up for two years until it was recently released.  I read an article two years ago about this Michigan professor who demonstrated to his class these Dominion machines could be hacked. He asked the class who they wanted to win the upcoming Michigan Ohio State football game.  The students voted using the Dominion machine. The results of the voting showed that all the Michigan students voted for Ohio State to win.  The professor hacked the machine and changed their vote to Ohio State from Michigan.  I never heard anything else from this demonstration until this article came out. This professor proved Dominion was easily hackable and they shut him down meanwhile Dominion was aloud to sue everyone who accused them of this very thing. Crime at the highest levels of our political and judicial system because their desire to destroy America is real and they will stop at nothing to advance their wicked, satanic plan.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 5

47 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

Fox News just settled recently on that lawsuit that Dominion files against them. They should have it reopened now. I believe this would be grounds enough for it. 

I believe that whole settlement thing was a scheme. Someone else could fill you in I just can’t remember the details.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1