Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anybody else cautiously optimistic?

cranman

While we wait for the next few days to pass, Im curious about others thoughts.

On December 20th  Iraq is supposedly going to allow financial transactions by use of the dinar only.

Their currency still isn't internationally traded.

The HCL is still not a done deal or being implemented. 

We haven't really heard much about lower denomination  dispersal. ( not that we will with much advance notice)

I'm cautiously optimistic  about things happening from December 20th until the end of the first quarter of 2024. 

But like I said before, we don't know what else needs to be done. 

What is everybody's else's thoughts or opinions? 

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, cranman said:

On December 20th  Iraq is supposedly going to allow financial transactions by use of the dinar only.

Don’t know this was occurring on this date, if true explains possible transition period as talked about - between 20dec and 1st of Jan 2024

The HCL is still not a done deal or being implemented. 

Maybe not needed I think it’s not but hey what would I know 

We haven't really heard much about lower denomination  dispersal. ( not that we will with much advance notice)

Done on day…

I'm cautiously optimistic  about things happening from December 20th until the end of the first quarter of 2024. 

I think Dec 20 will see crash or devaluation of USD…I believe 1 st of Jan 2024 for rate change or first quarter…

• Upvote 4

I’m only cautiously optimistic. Have been reading articles from years ago and people were believing it was going to happen during the next few months for a very long time. I’ll get excited when the rate changes on the CBI site. 
All just my opinion and I look forward to it happening one day whenever that day will be. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1