Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Week-End Fairy Tails.

Luigi1

Here 's an article of Dinarian interests...

Here's another MZ weekend thread.

As usual, MZ says this is the very week-end.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

MarkZ:           MZ THREAD: 

Member:  Good Evening & welcome to the weekend.

Member:  I have a question….If the US Dollar is going to be worth basically nothing soon…what are we exchanging the Dinar into….& how will we use it?

MZ:  We were told we would be exchanging into a asset backed Dollar…..& if not…If its still fiat…we will quickly have to move our funds into assets quickcly before it crashes… ….I am not a financial expert so be sure to consult one of those.
Member:  Went to US Bank & WF today. Lots of people there with problems with their accounts.

MZ:  Not any RV specific news today.  Its been very quiet out of Iraq which is not unusual for a Friday…..It’s their holy day. ….
MZ: The last news I got from people on the street over there is they are expecting a 1 to 1 in-country rate at any time.  I very much believe Frank & Nader that there is already some using that rate within contractors/contracts…….They would not be doing this is we were not close.

MZ:   No CMKX news…yet.

Member:  But this week we sure have had a lot of good news from Iraq.  The IMF made a slip & said the revaluation is about to happen. TV commercials educating Iraqi citizens…..ect….

MZ:  In world news…”US passes bill to promote mass blockchain adoption.” Now we will see if this goes to the senate & pass….. This is to push the world into a new frontier without banks.

Member:  I heard the military alliance must give the green light to go.  At this this point there is no reason to hold back the RV/RESET! Member:  Mark, don’t leave those Iraqi peeps hanging, go ahead & press your RV button for us all! LOL

Member:  I’ve long since given up on trying to figure all this out … I’ve resolved to celebrate the stepping stones of progress & focusing on the reason why I’m in this movement!  

Member:  We are another day closer guys! Let’s be happy!

Here's LUIGI's opine on MZ thread...

First of all...the USD will never become worthless.

The USD will be asset backed under the QFS-GCR.

The goal is to get all global currencies on par to the USD at 1 to 1.

That means all global currencies will have equal value at some time in near future.

No more currency wars & undercutting trade through currency manipulations.

This allows world trade made possible on an even par...IMHO.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Here's another article related to the above...this is not a fairy tale...

MntGoat:        This Is Not A Fairy Tale.

ARTICLE Quote:   “Encouraging and dealing with the local currency under the current economic conditions in the country is an important issue, especially with the government’s tendency to “strengthen” the Iraqi Dinar against other hard currencies, especially the Dollar, as well as seeking to present it first in order to be a “issue of a homeland” in a real way.”   They are telling us once again they must complete the currency reform first as in integral part of rebuilding…the economy & the country…Their goal is to have the Dinar come out higher than the Dollar.  This is not a fairy tale or rumor. This is FACT…

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

One world government stuff. 
hope it’s not like that. I have to ask to anyone, who?..if America is not the greatest nation on the planet, will be? China? Russia? Iran? Who will be the country that goes to the aid of others in need, if it’s not America? Which country will step up?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, cjdavid said:

One world government stuff. 
hope it’s not like that. I have to ask to anyone, who?..if America is not the greatest nation on the planet, will be? China? Russia? Iran? Who will be the country that goes to the aid of others in need, if it’s not America? Which country will step up?

All this started under Obama when he attempted to surrender all US sovereignty under the UN.

It's all about reducing the US to a 2nd rate economic, military & influential power in the world.

OBiden is carrying on Obama's US destroying tradition to the tee.

We got to figure out a way to get our republic back to save it.

Don't count on elections...fair & open elections are relics of the past.   IMHO.

• Pow! 5