Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

check out the Debt clock

screwball

as you know the debt clock as been transmitting messages. If you check now you will see an image regarding social media...now ask yourself whats the chances of both MUSK and TRUMP launching legal proceedings against media companies???? now whats the chances of the debt clock changing their message to suit this???? I can tell you MUSK and TRUMP are working together! The debt clock tells us more than you need to know!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

i will tell you something about BILLIONAIRES, they don't all like each other! I know several and let me tell you they are different...I told one recently that hes clueless, he said why? I said d"do you often wear red shoes?" he had no idea what they represent! he didn't make any further comment! hes right man then made a hand jesture on camera, thinking no one would notice! well people did, and I did i said to him"why did you make the hand jesture?" he said it was a joke! I said "bad joke, almost good as your boss wearing red shoes" you dont become a billioanire without selling your soul and doing deals!...millionaires no one cares about, Billonaires have influence and power! TRUMP and MUSK are Whitehats and part of the Billionaire alliance!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, screwball said:

as you know the debt clock as been transmitting messages. If you check now you will see an image regarding social media...now ask yourself whats the chances of both MUSK and TRUMP launching legal proceedings against media companies???? now whats the chances of the debt clock changing their message to suit this???? I can tell you MUSK and TRUMP are working together! The debt clock tells us more than you need to know!

The National Debt is also a global problem.

Even China is in trouble.

This will help speed the GCR along, nicely.   IMHO.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2