Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is The UST Blocking Iraq's Economic Reform Process?

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

Is the UST blocking Iraq's economic reform process?

Could it be...the 'powers That Be' don't want us to prosper?

Will Iraq turn to the China Yuan?

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

FROM OTHER SOURCES:         "A Call For An Emergency Plan”…

ARTICLE:  The Dollar In Iraq Is Entering A Dangerous Turning Point & An Unprecedented American Decision.   Professor of International Economics, Nawar Al-Saadi, said on Thursday (October 5, 2023), that the US Federal Bank refused to provide the CBI with one billion Dollars in cash, “a dangerous precedent that must be taken seriously by the Iraqi government.”

Al-Saadi said in a post on his Facebook page, “Enough of the drumming by the economists who drum on the channels day & night & claim that the Dinar is strong & that there are strict measures.”  

He added, “Now the trust between the CBI and the (American) Federal Reserve has deteriorated.  The Americans cannot tolerate procrastination & prevarication any longer.”  

Al-Saadi stressed, “An emergency plan & comprehensive reforms must now be announced in cooperation with the Ministry of Interior to control speculators in the market, control borders & prevent currency smuggling, otherwise undesirable consequences will happen.”  

He stated: “A call for an emergency plan”… The Dollar in Iraq is entering a dangerous turning point.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Here's another article related to the above....US-Iraq relations reaches a new low...We will not allow others to rule over us...

Frank26  via  Iraq Boots-On-The-Ground Report  via  FIREFLY:    We Are A Sovereign Country.

ARTICLE: We are celebrating our independence & being a sovereign country...Sudani…talking about how we will not allow others to rule over us. 

FRANK26:  Congratulations…your country is now restriction free…You are a sovereign country…Your country is secure and stable…These are the two magic words Dr. Shabibi the author of your monetary reform plan wanted before he released the new ER & new currency.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Here's another article or rumor related to the above...this is a MarkZ thread. ..Proceed with skepticism.

THREAD.

MarkZ:     Markie's Dance.

Member:  Good morning everyone…Happy Fri-yay  

Member:  3 day weekend – Columbus Day – c’mon RV!  

Member: Is Monday our day??  

MZ: A lot of my sources feel that Monday is our day.  A lot of them …actually they think our day is before that &d Monday is when we start going to the bank!   They are all expecting big things this weekend.

MZ: I am hesitant to say if it’s a “go” or “not a go” just yet. But I am excited about the potential.  

MZ: There is nothing negative at all.  

MZ: More chatter on the Iraqi side of things with great expectations for the weekend.  Most are looking Late Saturday/early Sunday for something from Iraq.  Some type of announcement??

MZ: I was hoping to have an update from redemption center folks…..no update yet this morning as to whether they expect to work this weekend.  I have been hitting a brick wal…..their phones seem to be turned off…..I don’t know if that is a great thing or a coincidence.  

MZ: Yesterday a number of them told me they are on “stand by” specifically for currency exchanges.  I think this is huge.   Let’s see if something comes of it.  

MZ: I don’t expect a lot of chatter until maybe tomorrow…..most likely on Sunday.  I will stay very fluid ….I am not planning on a podcast tonight unless there is news…..but expecting it to be a busy weekend.  

Member: If Iraq goes on Saturday – what is the timing-ish for tier 4B in currency?

MZ: Let’s entertain the thought that Iraq may go on Saturday. Probably what we would see are call centers working over the weekend to make our appointments…& appointments starting on Monday….that the most likely scenario.  

Member: The day we get the exchange instructions…will you do multiple broadcasts?  

MZ: Yes….If it goes…I’m coming on .I’ll be wearing a golden hat , holding a golden egg and maybe dancing a little jig.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

Here's an article from the Goose...proceed with skepticism...

Bruce the Goose via WiserNow:     The Final Result For Us.

ARTICLE: They are trading the rates up.  Iraq did what they needed to do.  They’re all good to go.  They’ve already been sending out hydrocarbon law funds on the on the profit sharing, if you will of the oil & gas in Iraq…maybe we get notified Saturday, maybe it’s Monday afternoon, but either way we go we’re definitely moving forward this final result for us…

• Haha 3