Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Iraqi Currency

wmawhite

Well .... IF the CBI "tips its hand" by showing LOWER DENOMS prior to an RV --- then I say NO CHANCE FOR RV -- only redenomination -- REVENUE NEUTRAL x 3 at best -- bad news for dinar holders. another site is going out on a limb here -- if this DOES NOT pan out -- the A.C. name is mud !!!!

That was my thought as well. "Leaking" this out, in the case of a true RV and not a re-denomination, would seem to cause massive speculation in the market. Only time will tell. I will ride this out to the bitter end.

• Upvote 1

Not necessarily.....what your speaking of is two different things.....if they are just introducing smaller denoms then thats good....redenominating is changing the currency completely, making the bills we have of lesser value then what they are now so we would not get face value for the bills we hold......

There are no new currency bills around. The locals are saying that they will be getting “smaller money” (Smaller denoms) they are PI$$ED thinking that they will not have as much money when they get paid. I tried to explain to one person working in my AO what this would actually mean for him and his family. These people are very uneducated, and that is why the government and religion can buffalo them so easily. They do not have a time period for the “Small Money” but the handful of locals I talked to think it is very soon.

• Upvote 6

So at this point, if you are seriously nervous about this, you may consider reducing some of your investment but if you can, try and make peace with the money youve put in and just consider it gone.

At this point for myself, I would rather lose my entire investment in the dinar then to pull out now...

To the end I roll

Your money wouldn't be gone. You would need to exchange it for the new currency, for a fee of course. You may lose a little but not your full investment. However, if after you exchange and they bump the exchange rate you'll still come out with a profit. To me this has always been a low risk venture. Potential loss is very limited, potential gain is phenomenal.

• Upvote 2

Nope. Didn´t hear that recommendation until it was too late. I think most of us would take action to Ali´s and demand why he sold us things which he knew would never revalue. If he is selling them he A, is just being generous and letting us all in on the ride or B, knows full well that iraq would make new currency and he is just making a buck on us and will leave town when it´s all said and done.

According to MED:

THE U.S. CITIZEN

BECAUSE OF CPA ORDER 39

HAS THE SAME RIGHTS AS AN IRAQI CITIZEN

WITH REFERENCE

TO CURRENCY, STOCKS

LAND ETC

SO ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN IRAQ

HAPPENS IN THE U.S.

THAT IS OLD NEWS DF

THAT ORDER WAS DONE BY THE COALITION PROVISIONAL AUTHORITY GOVERNMENT

AND IS STILL IN EFFECT

REMEMBER

THE U.S. PROTECTS HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS

IN IRAQI ASSETS

BY PO 13303

AND IF THEY WERE TRYING TO BACK DOOR US

THAT CAN BE RESCINDED

AND EVERY CREDITOR

WHO IRAQ OWES

COULD THEN GARNISH EVERY OUTSIDE ASSET

IT WOULD GO IN A HEARTBEAT

AND IRAQ WOULD BE BROKE

You shouldn't "LOSE" anything - worst case it may cost you 15-20% THis is a COUNTRY'S currency we're talking about. not the party store down the street. Mucho world regulations IMF etc. I wouldn't worry.

There are no new currency bills around. The locals are saying that they will be getting “smaller money” (Smaller denoms) they are PI$$ED thinking that they will not have as much money when they get paid. I tried to explain to one person working in my AO what this would actually mean for him and his family. These people are very uneducated, and that is why the government and religion can buffalo them so easily. They do not have a time period for the “Small Money” but the handful of locals I talked to think it is very soon.

I have to agree iraqiyodaman, we all know that they printed 14 denominations. In the future the only "new" currency changeover will be when the GCC pulls Iraq on board for a full Gulf/Middle Eastern Common Currency which we know they have put on the back burner for 3 to 5 years. Now with this happening, it would allow that span to shorten 2 to 3 years, so hanging onto them for the longer term would be rough as they may only let you exchange those in the country of origin in order to obtain the newer GCC currency notes.

Just as the link shows 6 blue shaded spaces on the currency notes displays, if you look at it, all signatures for the new notes are from who? Who is # 27.....???? (http://www.islamicbanknotes.com/iraq.htm) Click on the signature block up top and see.

It's Shabibi. Who is the Governor of Finance ???? Shabibi. This is all coming together folks, I had no doubt in my mind that this article from AC is in reference to that, now if he works at the State Dept. he might have some inside info, as some of his facts are good, while others....not so much.

Too many folks are getting riled up on here, and the frenzy of the newer members isn't helping out things much at all...lol.

Again folks, it's all coming together. Now if they come out low and hold out until all the large denoms are back, that has always been a concern, I have no idea but feel they could still come out high and they'll get all their notes in much quicker. Sonny says low....I'm thinking he's letting you keep your hopes down just a tad so you'll be more than pleasantly surprised when it does come out.

JMO

Patience folks.....just a lil longer.......we're there.

V

• Upvote 4

Advisor to the Central Bank: the new currency will include the Kurdish language and national symbols

Ur News | 05-09-2010

Baghdad / Ur News

Revealed an adviser to the Iraqi Central Bank about the details of the new currency which the Bank intends to put up for trading and the project to delete the zeroes from the current currency , stressing at the same time that does not have a date soon to inject new currency, and that deletion of zeros is still a project under study by the competent authorities .

Mudhir Mohammed Salih, adviser to the Central Bank in a press statement that "the Bank will adopt the process of deleting the zeroes of the three , issuing a new currency instead of the currency in circulation in order to reform the system of currency in the country, " adding that " delete the zeros has nothing to do to inflation in Iraq , and it will have a positive impact on the economy of the country will not confuse the internal dealings or affect it , "and noting that " the new dinar would be equivalent to class 1000 currently in circulation and the value of less than one dollar under the current exchange rate . "

And in favor of "the new currency will be more sedate than the existing currency and difficult to counterfeit , and guarantees of safety strong. " stressing that " the Kurdish language will be included in the design of the new currency as well as symbols and signs that reflect the Iraqi national culture and history . "

The central bank adviser said that "the colors adopted in the design of the new currency will not be much different from the colors in the current currency . " And on the timing of the launch of the new currency and put into circulation response to central bank adviser , saying that " timing is not in a hurry is still under consideration pending consultation with the Cabinet and presented to the table the parliament after the formation of the government, " stressing that " the process of replacing the new currency currency current will take into consideration not confuse Internal transactions . "

http://www.uragency....news&id22=11360

Read more:

• Upvote 2

The another site would like to inform you that an Iraqi

Central Bank official just revealed the details of the new Iraqi

currency in Baghdad. I will post more details later.

You heard it first from the another site about the new

Iraqi currency to be issued.

If your not on the new another site mailing list you will

miss out on any new details of this new Iraqi currency as it

becomes available.

To join the new mailing list just go to the another site

web site and place your email address in the sign up form

located on the right side.

another site

IF THERE IS A NEW CURRENCY ARE WE TO ASSUME THAT WE MUST EXCHANGE OUR CURRENCY

FOR THE NEW CURRENCY IN ORDER TO CASH IN IF AND WHEN THERE IS AN RV?

Advisor to the Central Bank: the new currency will include the Kurdish language and national symbols

Ur News | 05-09-2010

Baghdad / Ur News

Revealed an adviser to the Iraqi Central Bank about the details of the new currency which the Bank intends to put up for trading and the project to delete the zeroes from the current currency , stressing at the same time that does not have a date soon to inject new currency, and that deletion of zeros is still a project under study by the competent authorities .

Mudhir Mohammed Salih, adviser to the Central Bank in a press statement that "the Bank will adopt the process of deleting the zeroes of the three , issuing a new currency instead of the currency in circulation in order to reform the system of currency in the country, " adding that " delete the zeros has nothing to do to inflation in Iraq , and it will have a positive impact on the economy of the country will not confuse the internal dealings or affect it , "and noting that " the new dinar would be equivalent to class 1000 currently in circulation and the value of less than one dollar under the current exchange rate . "

And in favor of "the new currency will be more sedate than the existing currency and difficult to counterfeit , and guarantees of safety strong. " stressing that " the Kurdish language will be included in the design of the new currency as well as symbols and signs that reflect the Iraqi national culture and history . "

The central bank adviser said that "the colors adopted in the design of the new currency will not be much different from the colors in the current currency . " And on the timing of the launch of the new currency and put into circulation response to central bank adviser , saying that " timing is not in a hurry is still under consideration pending consultation with the Cabinet and presented to the table the parliament after the formation of the government, " stressing that " the process of replacing the new currency currency current will take into consideration not confuse Internal transactions . "

http://www.uragency....news&id22=11360

Read more:

Phoenix what is your opinion on this?

Sorry Folks, no way they come out with a new cuurency. To MANY COUNTRIES own the same dinar you have and they will not stand to get screwed on this deal. My biggest concern about this whole thing is WHY is it so freaking hard to get a picture of these lower denoms. Lastly be prepared for a dollar to dinar RV. I think it's all were going to get. You will probably have a short period of time to cash in the 000 bills. So, holding on to them will not get you to $3.00. Once its all exchanged in then you see the value go up just like the kuawat dinar. It makes sesnse if you think of it. I am prepared for Dollar for Dollar. Excited as heck GO RV. I love dollar to Dinar trade. Wish everyone the best.

Go RV.

oh wow just saw them on the CBI website. Geex we really could be getting close to the end

• Upvote 3

Sorry Folks, no way they come out with a new cuurency. To MANY COUNTRIES own the same dinar you have and they will not stand to get screwed on this deal. My biggest concern about this whole thing is WHY is it so freaking hard to get a picture of these lower denoms. Lastly be prepared for a dollar to dinar RV. I think it's all were going to get. You will probably have a short period of time to cash in the 000 bills. So, holding on to them will not get you to $3.00. Once its all exchanged in then you see the value go up just like the kuawat dinar. It makes sesnse if you think of it. I am prepared for Dollar for Dollar. Excited as heck GO RV. I love dollar to Dinar trade. Wish everyone the best.

Go RV.

oh wow just saw them on the CBI website. Geex we really could be getting close to the end

saw what on cbi website? same as usual..

IF we're finally lucky enough to see our RV come to fruition.....even at $1.00, the return will be 1,000 times our initial investment. Needless to say, absolutely one of the best, if not THE best return in the history of Wall Street. Considering that 15% is considered an excellent return on a business investment, this one will be nothing short of incredible. Enjoy the ride and hope it finally happens. :)

• Upvote 1

Can anyone disprove this? I can´t lose the money I´ve invested that is for sure. Why would Iraq print a new currency when the one they printed is not even a decade old yet. Surely when the U,S, invaded they knew that the current money would make it until they withdrew! I thought the war would pay for itself etc. What is going on?

But I thought you were so well off with your restaurant that you didn't need this investment? LOL

Oh and yeah .... I love how you do your research and when people that actually do the research (like the other DINAR values all being $3 when it was on like two countries out of 8) you go and want to blame your friend or others on here who speculated a value.

I hope that this RV's at a $1 and we have to cash in so that your so called $3 your going to wait for blindly, NEVER HAPPENS!

Sorry guys .... just tired of ignorant people. Do your research before your go blurting info .....

On a positive note! Can't wait to celebrate with all you guys once this RV happens!!! It's gonna be soon! YaY!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

But I thought you were so well off with your restaurant that you didn't need this investment? LOL

Oh and yeah .... I love how you do your research and when people that actually do the research (like the other DINAR values all being $3 when it was on like two countries out of 8) you go and want to blame your friend or others on here who speculated a value.

I hope that this RV's at a $1 and we have to cash in so that your so called $3 your going to wait for blindly, NEVER HAPPENS!

Sorry guys .... just tired of ignorant people. Do your research before your go blurting info .....

On a positive note! Can't wait to celebrate with all you guys once this RV happens!!! It's gonna be soon! YaY!

You MUST be from outer space dude. I AM well off with my restaurant but at the same time I don´t need to throw my money in the toilet now do I? I am sure even Millionaires do not throw their money away. So what an ignorant comment to make sir. I am well off but I don´t piss money away either. LOL to you..

Yeah I would blame my friend because he told me about this. Don´t open your mouth until you are sure about something. I would hope that people whom you have told and invested would blame you too if it all blew up and they had lost their money.

So you are basically calling Scooter a liar. He says it could well go beyond $3. But you say he and everyone that thinks it will are blind. And you get positives for this? How is that?

What research did I did not do before I supposedly blurt info? Hmm? Please let me know. I am BEGGING ya to tell me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

So you are basically calling Scooter a liar. He says it could well go beyond $3. But you say he and everyone that thinks it will are blind. And you get positives for this? How is that?

No .. Scooter does his research ... and has done lots for this community! Cheers to Scooter!

But that's does not mean that it'll RV at the value he has speculated. It could .... yes .... but it also could not. He has lots of information that is very promising! But Iraq can do whatever they want to do!

I'm sure he can tell you himself!

• Upvote 1

No .. Scooter does his research ... and has done lots for this community! Cheers to Scooter!

But that's does not mean that it'll RV at the value he has speculated. It could .... yes .... but it also could not. He has lots of information that is very promising! But Iraq can do whatever they want to do!

I'm sure he can tell you himself!

But you just posted yourself that $3 is a fairy tale. I know Iraq can do whatever they want. I will be pizzed if it turns out badly as I hope would everyone. I am sure people might´ve said the same thing about the Kuwait Dinar saying $3 would never happen. That they are dreaming...Granted there wasn´t internet then but I am sure the topic came up somewhere.

To sum up, I would be upset if it were only .10 and if they lop or whatever-

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Scooter may have said the rate will go 3 or higher but he didn't say we would cash in at that rate. As Sonny1 said cash in period maybe for 60 days for 1.00. And them after all has cahed in It may float up over 3.00.

Tekman, Why would that be? If I buy swiss franc in the commodity market I don´t have any kind of time period. Why does one have one with the Dinar? You and I know both that 60 days just isn´t long enough to cash in all the Dinar. It would have to be a year if there were any kind of time limit. The $2 bill isn´t in circulation anymore but there isn´t a time limit on it. It is STILL a viable currency.

I do not think a time limit could be held to foreign investors.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tekman, Why would that be? If I buy swiss franc in the commodity market I don´t have any kind of time period. Why does one have one with the Dinar? You and I know both that 60 days just isn´t long enough to cash in all the Dinar. It would have to be a year if there were any kind of time limit. The $2 bill isn´t in circulation anymore but there isn´t a time limit on it. It is STILL a viable currency.

I do not think a time limit could be held to foreign investors.

That is up to the Central Bank of Iraq.

When the old Saddam Dinar was exchanged for the New Iraqi Dinar there was a 90 day cash in time and it was 90 days because of the warfare that was on going.

During this time with no warfare 60 days would be enough.

North Korea changed their currency a few months ago and gave the whole country 7 days to exchange.

I expect anywhere from 30-90 days for the exchange of the IQD...and there is a VERY strong chance that after the time limit is up all dinar out there now of the large denoms will be worthless and only have a slight value to collectors .

Phoenix

• Upvote 1