Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
detracy

Question about purchasing from Dinar Trade

Does anyone know how much of a discount you get by entering a promo code when ordering at Dinar Trade? Thanks.

$10.00 per million IQD

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks so much for your replies. Unfortunately I found this promo code AFTER I bought my Dinar. Oh well, hopefully in THE VERY NEAR FUTURE I won't be too worried about losing $10.00!!!

Thanks again and GO RV!!!

Hello all just wanted to know if there was a break down to opening a warka accounts(savings, cd, and intrest ). I was looking for a start to finish answer and or a great link to the answer thanks so much in advance.

This is very appreciated.!.!.!

Thanks so much for your replies. Unfortunately I found this promo code AFTER I bought my Dinar. Oh well, hopefully in THE VERY NEAR FUTURE I won't be too worried about losing $10.00!!!

Thanks again and GO RV!!!

me2

Greetings detracey, and fellow dinar friends,

I appreciate your post on this subject matter; it is always great that we are all here to support each other.

So where does one find this coupon code?

Thank you in advance,

Capital stack

Edited by Capital stack

DTrade use lots of sites to promote their sales so they give discounts ,, try KTFM , it works with Dtrade, fact not rumor lol Not trying to promote any other site just helping out a fellow dinar invester... God Bless and Geaux RV

• Upvote 1

DTrade use lots of sites to promote their sales so they give discounts ,, try KTFM , it works with Dtrade, fact not rumor lol Not trying to promote any other site just helping out a fellow dinar invester... God Bless and Geaux RV

I appreciate that!!

Thank you!!