Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

I think it's pass time that we show them what happens when you wake the sleeping GIANT. 

I'm sure you realize, like myself, it is years past due.

Unfortunately, the evil was allowed to permeate every facet of our lives, while being implanted into impressionable minds and indoctrinate an entire generation.

There is no easy fix left available.

If Conservatives were to take up arms it would destroy this nation forever.

Our greatest weapon is truth.

Satan can spread lies, but truth is witnessed in our hearts.

I am afraid we have just one chance left to start the long road back to healing.

The radical left has spent over 100 years inserting itself, first into the then newly formed D.O.E., then, with Woodrow Wilson, into the very presidency. He was president of Princeton University before taking his progressive "democratic" lies and deceptions to the White House.

He was quoted as saying "Democrat or Republican, I care not, I just crave power". He lied to States voting by telegraph to force the Federal Reserve Act on us, to this day that act has never been fully ratified by the States.

You, myself, and any many, many others have been trying to open minds for decades.

It took America coming to this critical crossroads to shake so many others out of their slumber.

Sometimes, I would like nothing more than to vent the rage that can fill my Spirit, but doing so would only inflict harm on innocents.

No one alive today was alive when the subversive campaign to overthrow America began, that started with the very first congress.

We have to unravel and expose this lies, insert ourselves into local politics, County politics play a much larger role in guiding America's course than most people think.

When I became a follower of Christ I used to fantasize being in WWI battle line kind of trench, shoulder to shoulder with my brothers, facing off against all the forces of evil in the final battle.

How very naïve of me.

The battle of Spirit had to fully encompass every facet of our lives.

The battlefield is everywhere, that war is raging 24/7, and even continues against us in our sleep. 

I'm still learning to channel that deep anger and desire for retribution into something useful.

It took over 100 years to decay America to where we are today, and while I believe that if we do actually manage to stave off the final overthrow of America next year, even with the massive Christian revival that will result that reversal will greatly expedite the inertia, I believe it would take at least one full generation to ensure an enduring traditional America.

Honestly, I'm even hesitant to use the word "traditional", for in truth, we have NEVER been free from the influence and corruption of the globalists.

We have never, in any time in America, ever experienced the true potential of individual freedom.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3