Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi government just banned all entities in Iraq from initiating any business transactions with the United States dollar.

I just watched a video about gold and silver, and starting at 1:28 minutes, he started talking about  countries joining the “BRICS” nations.  At 2:28 he says the Iraqi government just banned all entities in Iraq from initiating any business transactions with the United States dollar.  Offenders will face a penalty of up to 1,000,000 Iraqi Dinar.  Repeat offenders will face jail time of 1 year or more, and have their business license overturned.  A lot of countries are aligning with China and moving away from the US.

What should we do?  Should we sell our dinar before it becomes even more worthless???  All opinions welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdAQhiDlgUM

• Upvote 2

JMHO... I don't think it could get much worse

I still believe it will come good at some point. If they move away from the dollar and a re only using dinar that gets rid of the MCP. That can only be a good thing for them. If when they decide to return to the forex they are tied to a basket of currencies and with their reserves this will support a higher rate. I don't imagine it will be much higher than what Kuwait is now. At the same time there is no telling how long this will rumble on. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Relax, BRICS has been spoken about for a while China and Russia are major players. Some countries want to get away from American influence. For a while now, Iraq has been stating to countrymen to only use dinar. No longer could they use the US dollars to buy cars or anything. For years, countries have been trying to get back to a Gold backed currency. I believe this is what Iraq is doing. Their trying to get as many dinars back to the bank and the CBI. This lowers their physical currency count. It's all good. I know we've all been on this road a long time. It appears to me that Iraq is finally getting their t's crossed and their I's dotted. Once they do the HCL, it's a wrap! Try and be patient a little longer. God bless!  🙏🏻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

What should we do?

Don't panic...

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

Should we sell our dinar before it becomes even more worthless???

As someone from the South would say...Should we sell .....I'd reply: Do you have some worms in your pockets...😂😂😂...too far into this to even think that way...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1