Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Coincidence? Phoenix? Hmmmmm.

Eddinar

I went out yesterday afternoon looking for a house my brother in law saw for me and my family and wanted me to take a look at it....I got in the car and drove 25 min. to where he said it was. Not knowing the area very well, I went too far and came upon a new high school..........the front of the building in huge letters stated "HOME OF THE PHOENIX" Funny thing is, just before I got in the car, I read the post from Phoenix stating the dates Sept. 8 - 30th for the RV.....Could this be a sign or what...Phoenix has never divulged this kind of info before and I just thought it was ironic that I came across this right after I read his post....Hopefully he is right....Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMMM.....

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

I was also thinking of buying a SCOOTER or RV on a SONNY day in PHOENIX but had a few beers and all of a sudden I was KEEPMWALKNFUNNY.....LOL

after you buy them in phoenix are you going to put the scooter on the back of the RV and take a road trip to montana?

• Upvote 1

haha couldnt stop laughing at this.

I never would have thought there was such a thing as Dinar Humor.

Sure there is... it just normally looks like this though and contains a date and rate!

Sure there is... it just normally looks like this though and contains a date and rate!

j/k to all the Frank fans... please don't ban or bash me!