Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Midnight Opinions - CDT - 4/26/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ...  :twothumbs: RON 

Militia Man  Salih, who is the Prime Minister's advisor, came back with a really good article...Iraq is meeting all these things - Freedom of trade, freedom of capital and in compliance with all the international rules and regulations...He's basically saying in this today, it's already done...He's announcing it.  Maybe he's kind of front running it.  It's not from Al-Sudani, not from Alaq but the bottom line is, his is the guy, an advisor, he's on the board of directors of the CBI.  This guys comes out and talks...Everybody should be listening...:twothumbs:

Frank26  They keep telling you that it's only a matter of weeks. Remember nothing is January, February, March - April is suddenly.

Walkingstick  There were two NEERs presented this past week. One of them was higher than 1 to 1.  It was 1.5. The Prime Minister and the governor of the CBI are trying to explain to the Iraqi citizens their exchange rate in comparison to the American dollar.  It's all about the recalculating. It's all about the accounting.  It's all about the numbers right now. The numbers right now are 1.5 to 1 USD is true.  It's in my option but true. The float can now start at 1.5 to 1. Sorry WalkingStick, but I think you're you're reading it all wrong. I wish it were true, but it's not as you're presenting it. I personally it's more in line with what Militiaman shared on Monday Nights Post. I'll post it again below. RON  

Militia Man  Al-Sudani the Prime Minister has said hold your dinar because they're going to be stronger than the dollar... When they say they're going to make it to be 1.5 times it means that the 1310 official rate is no longer going to be the official rate.  They're going to adjust it 1.5 times...  .000763367 is going to be .001 or close.  That means 1310 becomes 837 real close.  As they do that it creates an environment that the dollar becomes less valuable to the dinar...it's going to be harder and harder for the black market...It's coming to a head...the black market is going bye-bye. :twothumbs: Repost from Monday Night Opinions @ 10:35 PM CDT - 4/24/2023  

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3