Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV rate clarification -explanation

TimS

I'm looking for answers from "informed" members, those who have actual economic education.....not from those relying on others for knowledge. Let me start off by saying I have enough dinar to hope the RV comes soon and at a good rate, anything around a buck would be wonderful. However, I need some help separating fact from fiction....so here goes.

In 1990 there was about 25 billion dinar in circulation (per an ICB advisory board member) that was worth about $80 billion US. Today there is about 10 trillion dinar in circulation (in June 2010 the ICB claimed to pull 70% ....which was 24 trillion 800 billion dinar out of circulation. If that number was 70%, then the math says what was left should be about 10 trillion) currently worth about $10 billion US. If that 10 trillion dinar is RV at say 80 cents US, the value of world currency in circulation increases overnight by 7 trillion 990 billion US dollars.

Is this possible?

• Upvote 1

I'm looking for answers from "informed" members, those who have actual economic education.....not from those relying on others for knowledge. Let me start off by saying I have enough dinar to hope the RV comes soon and at a good rate, anything around a buck would be wonderful. However, I need some help separating fact from fiction....so here goes.

In 1990 there was about 25 billion dinar in circulation (per an ICB advisory board member) that was worth about $80 billion US. Today there is about 10 trillion dinar in circulation (in June 2010 the ICB claimed to pull 70% ....which was 24 trillion 800 billion dinar out of circulation. If that number was 70%, then the math says what was left should be about 10 trillion) currently worth about $10 billion US. If that 10 trillion dinar is RV at say 80 cents US, the value of world currency in circulation increases overnight by 7 trillion 990 billion US dollars.

Is this possible?

G0 into the archives and look for postings by Enorrste and Scooter. They have both done exhaustive research on this topic. IMO all your questions will be answered there.

Is this possible?

By VALUE yes that is right.....but you still have 10 trillion dinar its just the value vs the dollar shoots up......your still left with 10 trillion dinar but that value in US dollars shoots up.......i think thats what your asking....or not??? :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is this possible?

I was asking the same question a month or so ago, only my question was could that many dinars be RVd at $3 which would make the figure more like $30 trillion. The dinar will be backed by their oil and proven oil reserves total 115 billion barrels. With the price of a barrel of oil now around $75 that would come to a total of $8.6 trillion, so if the rate is 80 cents and the total number of dinars is 10 trillion it pretty much balances out. You'll have to talk to Scooter or somebody else though about valuations beyond what I've offered. Good luck.

• Upvote 2

Good question. My undergraduate degree was in Finance and Accounting. I also have an MBA. Like others, I can't figure out where the money would come from if it RV at more than .10. Saying that, I spent a lot of time in Iceland with the Navy. I can remember thinking back in the mid 90s, how can these people be living this high on the hog, all they have is fish and hot water (geysers). And yet they have a higher standard of living than most Americans. Years later, we saw they were living on a house of cards.

I'm cautiously optimistic that this will turn out well. Anything over 10% profit per year is fine with me..and I've had my dinar since 2004. If nothing else, I enjoy reading about others dreams and expectations...hope is a very good thing. :)