Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PRAY!!

prayin4peace

We all know what rumors have done to us emotionally and the anxiety that I'm certain all of us have felt over the many months since we started buying IQD. I believe we are at a critical point in our journey. I am expecting gracious things from He that knows our situation, and I believe the first revelation will be the seating a government before Friday.

Each of the "candidates" for PM have pledged an RI/RV within a week of the government being seated. Let's see if that happens.

Among many of you I see people of great faith. Well, remember .... "Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

[quote name='prayin4peace' date='31 August 2010 - 02:44 PM' timestamp='1283291041' post='181383'

Each of the "candidates" for PM have pledged an RI/RV within a week of the government being seated. Let's see if that happens.

Did I miss something?

When did they say that?

I HAVE DONE THIS IN CAPS SO I CAN DRAW SOME ATTENTION TO THIS.

I CHALLENGE ANYONE ON ANY DINAR SITE ON THIS PLANET, MARS, SATURN & AT TIMES I RECKON WE MUST BE SPAEKING TO PLUTO.

JUST GIVE ME ONE LINK, ONE STATMENT OR WHAT EVER IT MAYBE THAT THIS IS A PROVEN FACT THAT THE RV WILL HAPPEN WHEN WHAT EVER WHO EVER GETS ELECTED.

I HAVE SEARCHED HIGH & LOW EVEN ASKED CAPTAIN KIRK TO ASSIST & HE TELLS ME THERE IS NO LINK.

• Upvote 5

I CHALLENGE ANYONE ON ANY DINAR SITE ON THIS PLANET, MARS, SATURN & AT TIMES I RECKON WE MUST BE SPAEKING TO PLUTO.

JUST GIVE ME ONE LINK, ONE STATMENT OR WHAT EVER IT MAYBE THAT THIS IS A PROVEN FACT THAT THE RV WILL HAPPEN WHEN WHAT EVER WHO EVER GETS ELECTED.

I HAVE SEARCHED HIGH & LOW EVEN ASKED CAPTAIN KIRK TO ASSIST & HE TELLS ME THERE IS NO LINK.

AMEN!!!

Well, I'm a girl. lol And I grew up in Corsicana and I live in Kaufman now. :)

Kaufman might as well be Dallas!!! REAL East Texas doesn't begin until the outskirts of Athens!!!!! Then you keep heading east and you enter into REAL East Texas and all it's beauty. Rolling Hills and towering pines!!!! Like a little piece of Heaven!!!!! I am of course speaking from experience..... I live in Cherokee County!!!

Then WHY are you here????? Are you even an investor and if so, why did you invest????? If there is no proof of an RV/RI then why invest???? Are you just here to bust some chops because you have some deep desire to be an antagonist or are you here becuase like the rest of us, the risk is high but the investment is low so.... why not buy some and see what happens??? If you are an investor and you don't think this thing will happen, let me know and I will buy your Dinars from you.

• Upvote 1

biggrin.gifbefore Friday. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gifHope so!

Among many of you I see people of great faith. Well, remember .... "Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Also isn't there a scripture something like... (Sorry folks, to lazy to look it up)

"With prayer and THANKSGIVING let your request be made known to... and the God of.... will... "

Also

"Ye have not because you ask not."

So we have to ask! biggrin.gif with a thankful heart. smile.gif

• Upvote 1

Not a praying type myself (recovering catholic), But I am with you and have my fingers and toes crossed. Had my eyes crossed but couldn't hold it for long, kinda hurt after a short while :D . Good luck to all!

YOU? not a praying man?? OH THE SHAME!!! no but really, praying is not religious, it's communication with God, not that you don't already know this, but, you are stealing from yourself by not tapping into the gifts that God gives to all those who ask In Jesus name.Not in a priests name, or some other god, Jesus! Sorry not preaching, I'm not like that (unless you ask Woody :lol: ) but I'm just surprised....you seem like the kind of guy who knows better. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Also isn't there a scripture something like... (Sorry folks, to lazy to look it up)

"With prayer and THANKSGIVING let your request be made known to... and the God of.... will... "

Also

Floridachick,

You are spot on with what you said!

Blessings

Alan

I'm glad to see so many Christians on DinarVets. This really IS a great family.

Go RV

Blessings,

Alan

• Upvote 3

Also

the whole verse in context

Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

(Php 4:4-7 ESV)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God which passes all understanding shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

(Php 4:6-7 MKJV)

YOU? not a praying man?? OH THE SHAME!!! no but really, praying is not religious, it's communication with God, not that you don't already know this, but, you are stealing from yourself by not tapping into the gifts that God gives to all those who ask In Jesus name.Not in a priests name, or some other god, Jesus! Sorry not preaching, I'm not like that (unless you ask Woody :lol: ) but I'm just surprised....you seem like the kind of guy who knows better. :)

Kinda wondering just how many people have been praying for this RV day and night for the past 6 or 7 YEARS, let alone the past few months. How's that workin out so far? I'm thinking it's pretty obvious by now that the help is gonna have to come form somewhere else. :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Also

on your 2nd verse

Ye have not because you ask not

What causes quarrels and what causes fights among you? Is it not this, that your passions are at war within you? You desire and do not have, so you murder. You covet and cannot obtain, so you fight and quarrel. You do not have, because you do not ask. You ask and do not receive, because you ask wrongly, to spend it on your passions.

(Jas 4:1-3 ESV)

Kinda wondering just how many people have been praying for this RV day and night for the past 6 or 7 YEARS, let alone the past few months. How's that workin out so far? I'm thinking it's pretty obvious by now that the help is gonna have to come form somewhere else. :blink:

Prayers don't always get answered immediately. I know of some prayers taking 20 yrs to be answered, but when they were it was a total blessing. And besides the help can't come from anywhere else.

Patience!!

Alan

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1