Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Late Night Opinions - 9:25 PM CST - 2/13/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

Pimpy ...With the currency being stolen by corrupt politicians and terrorists there's no way they're going to revalue the currency currency to [$3.22]. Most likely when the time comes and they're really right back on track you're going to see them re-denominate the currency and it's going to go up in increments.  Do I think it could get to the $3.22 rate Of course I do...I'm not saying it's going to happen overnight.  I'm saying it's possible to get to the $3.22 rate. They just have to make sure to stop doing all the bad things that keep setting them back...

Clare  Article: "The government sets a week to complete the 2023 budget according to the new exchange rate: we will approve it in one session" Quote: "The Iraqi government revealed, on Wednesday, that the Ministry of Finance has begun to re-prepare the general budget for the year 2023 according to the new exchange rate (130) thousand dinars per 100 dollars."

Nader From The Mid East   I still believe the budget have nothing to do do with the rate.  The economy have to do with the rate.  The private sector has to do with the rate.  But the budget have nothing to do with the rate.  The budget is for the country.  It's not for outside the country.

:jester: And NOW, we'll hear from our resident Storyteller & BS'er - Mark 

MarkZ ...They are still trying their level best to get the US dollars off the street and the dinar back in the hands of the people. I am still being told (By Whom..?) this is in preparation for a meaningful change in rate. There is still a lot of speculation as to whether it will come out 1 to 1 and float…or whether it will come out at a higher rate…the majority of my contacts think we will be get a contract rate and then be done…nice and simple. [post 1 of 2] :violin::trash:

MarkZ   But most all agree that it will come out 1 to 1 first…if there is a floatI was told by the overwhelming majority of my contacts that at the meetings last week with the UST…the rate was set. The plan has been set. We just need to know the timing. All my Iraqi sources, European sources and US sources tell me the rate was decided …it was finalized…everything was put in concrete during those DC meetings. Now we need to see it. [post 2 of 2] :violin::trash:

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt .... :twothumbs: RON 

Pimpy ...With the currency being stolen by corrupt politicians and terrorists there's no way they're going to revalue the currency currency to [$3.22]. Most likely when the time comes and they're really right back on track you're going to see them re-denominate the currency and it's going to go up in increments.  Do I think it could get to the $3.22 rate Of course I do...I'm not saying it's going to happen overnight.  I'm saying it's possible to get to the $3.22 rate. They just have to make sure to stop doing all the bad things that keep setting them back...

Clare  Article: "The government sets a week to complete the 2023 budget according to the new exchange rate: we will approve it in one session" Quote: "The Iraqi government revealed, on Wednesday, that the Ministry of Finance has begun to re-prepare the general budget for the year 2023 according to the new exchange rate (130) thousand dinars per 100 dollars."

Nader From The Mid East   I still believe the budget have nothing to do do with the rate.  The economy have to do with the rate.  The private sector has to do with the rate.  But the budget have nothing to do with the rate.  The budget is for the country.  It's not for outside the country.

:jester: And NOW, we'll hear from our resident Storyteller & BS'er - Mark 

MarkZ ...They are still trying their level best to get the US dollars off the street and the dinar back in the hands of the people. I am still being told (By Whom..?) this is in preparation for a meaningful change in rate. There is still a lot of speculation as to whether it will come out 1 to 1 and float…or whether it will come out at a higher rate…the majority of my contacts think we will be get a contract rate and then be done…nice and simple. [post 1 of 2] :violin::trash:

MarkZ   But most all agree that it will come out 1 to 1 first…if there is a floatI was told by the overwhelming majority of my contacts that at the meetings last week with the UST…the rate was set. The plan has been set. We just need to know the timing. All my Iraqi sources, European sources and US sources tell me the rate was decided …it was finalized…everything was put in concrete during those DC meetings. Now we need to see it. [post 2 of 2] :violin::trash:

:tiphat:

Atleast 1:1

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Hey nader, you are an iraqi citizen , aren't you.  Do you think the ordinary iraqi citizen ( like you nader ) is allowed to have an appointment to meet and see the governor of the cbi face to face behind closed door to ask about the exact date and the rate the iqd is going to RV?