Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who thinks this might happen tonight???

stoger1

Okay, Stoger, dodger, Roger? ....Hmmmm....Is that you, Roger!!! :P yeah, trying to get us all pumped up, are ya now.

No, don't think it will happen, tonight! Biden ruined it for everyone! For goodness sakes, they definitely aren't gonna let the perception be that Biden and Obama were the force behind the rv. :blink:

• Downvote 1

me check out this article I just found

Maliki while meeting with Talabani: Problem of form government ends soon

29/08/2010 19:25:00

Baghdad (NINA) – Out going Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki, said, “The problem of forming a government to getting close to be solved, to enable us move toward other tasks in state building and providing services.”

A statement issued on Sunday, Aug. 29, by Maliki’s Office quoting President Jalal Talabani saying in a press conference after his meeting with Maliki, “We wished that forming a government be soon, hoping that it will become a government of national partnership that includes all without excluding any; we also exchanged points of view over issues that concern the country.”

For his part, Maliki said, “We have reviewed all developments and I believe that we were in agreement that the crisis is about to be over then we will be able to move on toward the task of state building and work out issues that concern the public.”

He added, “The coming days will witness big developments toward activating agreements; forming a government became part of national concurrence toward forming a government of national partnership in which none will be excluded that abides by the constitution and national interest.” / End.