Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi Central Bank sets the date for the return of the exchange rate to 1470 dinars

yota691

WHAT? NOW YOU TELL US!  HA! HA! I HAVE CHICKENS FROM 2000 AND OTHER BACK UP, LETS SEE, SOLAR PANELS FROM 2017 AND WATER BACK UP, AND YES SEEDS!  SORRY IM JUST A COUNTRY BOY!  AND OLD , YEA I KNOW WHAT YA MEAN, MILITARY TAUHT ME IN THE 7O,S , JUST KIDDING! I TOLD MY OLD MOM IN THE SUMER  BEFORE SHE DIED I WAS READY!  OF CORSE IM OLD AND NOT YOUNG! SMART!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE GOD! AND BE BLESSED VAXED PEOPLE, ARE YOU? OH NO!

• Haha 1

%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-1170x610.

A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, today, Friday, hinted at the internal arms behind the high dollar exchange rate.

Duha al-Qaisar said in a press interview seen by Taqaddam that: “There are external agendas that have internal arms that seek the issue of the status of the dollar and the Iraqi economy in this way.”

And the federal government called for “a decisive and serious pause to reconsider the exchange rate of the dollar, which was counting on being fixed at 137 thousand or half the exchange rate, according to some proposals issued by some leaders of the framework and leaders of the coalition of state forces.”

"We are now facing a problem that the exchange rate reaches 165,000 dinars against 100 dollars," Al-Qaiser added.

And she indicated that "this rise has a great impact on the citizen, since the salaries are the same, and those with limited income are affected by this situation."

And Al-Qaiser stressed, “the need to put all these matters into the accounts of the Iraqi state and executive matters, given that this matter is entrusted to the Central Bank.”