Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Lunchtime Opinions @ 1:35 PM CDT - 10/09/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs: RON 

*** Sandy Ingram  We have excellent news from Iraq. The ARAP private bank league revealed...the financial statistics of the Iraqi banking sector during the first half of 2022 were favorable because of its strategy adopted by the Central Bank of Iraq. This strategy was put into place to strengthen the public's confidence in the banking sector. This is important because there can be little to no talk of a revalue of currency until the Iraqi people trust the banking system and put their money into the bank and not under the mattress. [Post 1 of 2] :twothumbs:

*** Sandy Ingram   The CBI quietly encouraged loans by the private banking system in Iraq and it worked big time! The credit granted to the public during the first half of 2022 reached $2.53 billion U.S dollars at a rate of around 7% interest. Deposits increased around $5.69 billion...bring the total deposits in the banking sector to $73 billion...You see everyone in Iraq is not broke. The assets in banks grew to 112 billion...things are happening in Iraq for the good. This has happened even with the protests, the political crisis and Iraq not being able to form a government..[post 2 of 2] :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

All promising articles coming from CBI.  We just may see this blessing yet.  Go RV.

Come on, Luigi..... You don't really think that those idiot leaders over there are concerned about giving their citizens that which they are stealing and putting into their own pockets, do you ?

• Pow! 1

1 minute ago, yendor said:

Come on, Luigi..... You don't really think that those idiot leaders over there are concerned about giving their citizens that which they are stealing and putting into their own pockets, do you ?

I believe the Iraqi people will some day get their act together.

They have the wealth under their feet & the potential to developed if they so desire.

Right now may not be the right time but someday it will be.

I'm not burning my Dinar, yet.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

I believe the Iraqi people will some day get their act together.

They have the wealth under their feet & the potential to developed if they so desire.

Right now may not be the right time but someday it will be.

I'm not burning my Dinar, yet.

I know what you mean. It IS frustrating when we KNOW that there is no reason at all their dinar has a value of $ 0.0006 with all the oil, gold and other natural resources right there. Some day it WILL reach its true value, but as long as there are politicians calling the shots, one has to think that it might be far down the road when it reaches its REAL value.

• Upvote 2