Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wedesday Night Opinions 11:04 PM CDT - 9/21/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating  their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Frank26  Article: "The Central Bank announces international cooperation with Iraqi banks"  The Central Bank of Iraq is connected to international banks from around the world because they are about to introduce a new exchange rate.  A new currency.  A new banking system.  A reinstatement of their banking system.  We told you they would tell the citizens and they are.

***  Walkingstick [via Frank26]  When you see the SDR and the IMF walking hand in hand together - oh, buddy!  That's not the way it used to be. That is a huge step..! :twothumbs:

*** Samson  Article: "The former president of "SOMO": The government wants to continue depositing Iraqi oil revenues in the US Reserve Bank"  Quote: "...all the money from the sale of oil goes to the US Reserve Bank since 1996, and the government demanded after 2003 that this mechanism remain to preserve funds from the risks of lawsuits."

*** Breitling   When I look at Iraq it's authority only.  What's the banking system doing?Where are they making their money? How do they expand their system? The people who can pass law and want to expand their system, what are they talking about Who are they talking about In other words who do they want to do business with. They're talking about us, the west. Parliament, the Ministry of Planning, the Ministry of Finance, the CBI, all of them who has the authority right down the line...just follow the policy and you'll be very happy.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Breitling   When I look at Iraq it's authority only.  What's the banking system doing?Where are they making their money? How do they expand their system? The people who can pass law and want to expand their system, what are they talking about Who are they talking about In other words who do they want to do business with. They're talking about us, the west. Parliament, the Ministry of Planning, the Ministry of Finance, the CBI, all of them who has the authority right down the line...just follow the policy and you'll be very happy.:tiphat:

There's an informative article out this week. 

Iraq has turned to AIIB to get investors to come in. 

The US may lose out, big time to China, if it don't get in on the ground floor. 

The ball is in China's court.  IMHO.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

There's an informative article out this week. Iraq has turned to AIIB to get investors to come in. 

The US may lose out, big time to China, if it doesn't get in on the ground floor. The ball is in China's court.  IMHO.

Right-on Luigi..!  The O'biden admin will probably intentionally let China win.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

It’s really sad how many Americans are either not paying attention,brainwashed, dumb could be a word some may use and think everything’s actually ok because of listening to the non stop media campaign but in REALITY the great corrupt political wheel of the world is controlling this completely made up planedemic using covid and climate change for using all emergency orders to push all this crap through paid for by the American taxpayer and and this government is about to get us in WW III with Russia/China and no one is even mentioning it. You can have any opinion you want and you can tell me how bad the trump family is but I don’t remember any of this happening under orange man bad somI won’t believe your talking points because I actually have eyes ears and a smaller brain then most but even with my eyes closed I can see what’s going on so if you can’t see it you maybe one of those Americans