Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE PLOT THICKENS -- THE PUZZLE IS COMING TOGETHER

Scooter

Scooter....... Another AWESOME tidbit from your research lab! So glad that you've got the desire to sort through all of this stuff and that you understand it because I wouldn't know where to start or what the significance was!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Come on RRRVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scooter... I have been researching every program article, every news article, UN IMF World Bank websites and programs, CBI, MOF, Forex, ISX, wikipedia, and about 1000 other places since I started this investment to get to the truth and solve this Rubik's cube. I have learned more about how the world works both economically and politically then I ever thought possible. You have taken me even further. (Along with some other really smart people on this site)

The highest compliment I can give you is... that since you came on board I have let off on the throttle and let your fantastic research and dissection of the intimate details take over for my overworked brain. I can't tell you how grateful I am for all your help. Thank you friend. What else ya got? :lol:

I love you people on DV!

• Upvote 2