Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Night Opinions @ 11:08 PM CDT - 6/24/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Mike Cottrell  I think we are in a good position…I do know certain documents have been signed overseas to get this thing moving…but no one knows the timing...I think we are very close...

*** Deepwoodz  [Response to Guru Goodlover below]  Imo Not your run of the mill ATM’s  Article quote "The new devices are already getting our customers' attention, and in our next phase, the ATM's integrated cash recycling capabilities"

*** Nader From The Mid East  The Iraqi dinar...it's going to take a lot of time.  They're not ready yet.  We're not ready not.  Nothing is ready yet.  It's still a mess over here.  You see missiles coming.  You see some storms coming.  You see no government set up.  The CBI it's not moving much.  The CEO of the CBI doesn't have any balls to make any decisions.  We need somebody with balls to make decision for us to go forward.

*** Daytrader   FOREX will have only one figure represented for the IQD/USD exchange rate.   Short lesson:  an exchange rate has both a base currency and a quote currency; base/quote.  For example USD/KWD is the US Dollar versus the Kuwait Dinar.  The base currency is the USD since its listed first, and the KWD is the quote currency.  The question being asked with this formula is how much of the quote currency does it take to buy one unit of the base currency...[Post 1 of 2]

*** Daytrader ...or how many Kuwait dinar does it take to purchase one USD.  Based on today’s current exchange rate, it takes less than one Kuwait Dinar to buy one USD; or $1 = .30668724 KWD.  To switch the equation to KQD/USD changes the question to how many USD does it take to buy one KWD, divide $1 by .30668724 IQD.  The result is 1 KWD = 3.26128 USD. [Post 2 of 2]

*** Militiaman  Our source(s) since Thursday last tells us the MR mandate at the FM level has been completed and that fact was put to the CBI.  Imagine that...Then we see days later that they are gearing for full ISO compliance...Well also to note from our sources...business owners...after many months asking about the NSCNs with no success was now told that the packages arrived...I suspect the next 24 -72 hours to be extremely bullish. imo

*** Godlover  [Response to reports of new ATMs in Iraq] First off, we don't know the condition of their old ATM's. The need to replace them was likely a priority with all of the banking reforms. Of course I do believe they will be able to function with the hopefully soon to be NSCN's. Will these ATM's only be turned on after the issue of the NSCN's? No one knows the answer to that, but I would guess the ATM's will be used for some time prior to the release of the NSCN's. The new ATM's in itself, does not give us a real time-line.

*** Mark  (Hold up a crisp new 50 dinar bill)…Here is a brand spankin new 50 dinar note…at todays value its worth 4 and a half cents…you have to ask yourself why print notes worth 4.5 cents???

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Mike Cottrell  I do know certain documents have been signed overseas to get this thing moving…but no one knows the timing...

*** Nader From The Mid East  The CEO of the CBI doesn't have any balls to make any decisions.  We need somebody with balls to make decision for us to go forward.

*** Daytrader ...how many USD does it take to buy one KWD, divide $1 by .30668724 IQD.  The result is 1 KWD = 3.26128 USD. 

Mike : just wonder , what was the document all about that have been signed? What was written inside the document? About a rate change or something else?

Nader : we all know that iraqi government are so scared to make a rate change in their currency. So far, they have been talking about " returning to 1,200 , however they don't have balls to implement it. And, there isn't the best candidate to continue what Sinan Shabibi hadn't done to revalue the IQD after he died.

Daytrader : why were you talking about KWD instead of IQD? Do you think the IQD can revalue at the same rate as KWD ( 1 IQD= 1 KWD= 3.26 USD )?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Mike Cottrell  I think we are in a good position…I do know certain documents have been signed overseas to get this thing moving…but no one knows the timing...I think we are very close...

Does Cottrell have any evidence of the existence of such documents.

Does Cotrell have inside connections within the CBI as the Goat has?

All these Gurus profess to have all these connections yet are lacking in any proof.  IMO.

• Pow! 1