Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fed Chief Powell Says It’s Possible to Have More than One Reserve Currency in the World – Diminishing the US’s Dominance in the World

Here's the most frightening article I've ever read and it's entirely possible that this will happen:

US doesn't stand 'a fighting chance' if Russia and China combine cyber tech, former Pentagon official says

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Floridian said:

Here's the most frightening article I've ever read and it's entirely possible that this will happen:

US doesn't stand 'a fighting chance' if Russia and China combine cyber tech, former Pentagon official says

If the United States is to compete with China this century, they are up against a population that is 5x as big as the U.S. One thing that would help the U.S. compete with China, is if America had more land, more people.

Trump once joked about buying Greenland. Sounds like a good idea. As a Canadian who lived through a long period of the province of Quebec wanting to leave Canada, I got tired of the whole thing, after decades of endless talk and 2 votes to leave. Finally I said to my French friends: OK...go ahead. Leave if you want.

The Leave Canada Quebec French people have long said, Quebec really is a different country than the rest of Canada. People like me resisted that narrative for a long while.  After a long time, I eventually came around to agreeing with the French Canadians who wanted Quebec to be an independent country. They were right all along about Canadian history: Quebec started as basically a separate and distinct country from "English" Canada and French Canadians are unique.

I have a brother with a French Canadian wife and kids. They are wonderful people. After getting to know her family, I came around to agreeing with them: Quebec should an independent country, I support that. So I bought membership in the French party trying to break up Canada.

IF they left, some very interesting political math would appear, if Quebec were to leave Canada. The remaining population of non-French Canadians would be heavily concentrated in one province: Ontario

Quebec has a lot of people. 8.5 Million. Mostly French speaking. Ontario has 13.5 million. Mostly English speakers. 

Quebec and Ontario are the demographic giants of Canada. Canada has 10 provinces, including Quebec and Ontario. If you do the math, once Quebec leaves Canada, about 50% of the remaining Canadians would be in 1 province: Ontario. 

The other 50% of the remaining Canadians remaining would be spread among the remaining 8 provinces: B.C, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland....with again, the other 50% in one province: Ontario.

America is about 320 Million people. Would America work if 160 Million Americans were in 1 State? I doubt it.

Would Canada work if half the people were in one province? No. Not a chance Canada works, if Quebec leaves. It is one of 2 political giants balance each other out, keeping Canada stable. The political math in Canada gets destroyed, if Quebec leaves. Canada would break in pieces, ask to join the U.S.

Lesson for Americans: Trump is right. There is still real estate to be had in the world, if things change. If Quebec ever decides to leave, get out your Quebec flag and start waving and cheering for Quebec! Free Real Estate....lol

See the source image

• Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Rochester said:

Don't leave Mic Jagger out of running, for "Who's your Daddy?"

My money is still on Fidel. 

Pierre Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada, was likely a Cuck. Even Prince Charles took a shot at her.

Maybe Maury Povich can sort it out.

See the source image

Image result for picture of maggie trudeau and mic jaggerImage result for picture of maggie trudeau and mic jaggerImage result for picture of maggie trudeau and mic jaggerImage result for picture of maggie trudeau and mic jaggerImage result for picture of maggie trudeau and mic jagger

Whoa, she really got around, didn’t she! :eyebrows:

• Haha 1