Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Central Bank of Iraq sales of dollars decreased by 39%

yota691

•  
 2021-02-08 08:28

Shafaq News / The Central Bank of Iraq sales of hard currency decreased on Sunday, with the opening of the sessions this week, to reach $ 32 million.

The correspondent of Shafaq News Agency stated that the Central Bank of Iraq witnessed during its auction for the sale and purchase of foreign currencies today a decrease in its sales by 39.62% to reach 32 million and 634 thousand dollars, which the bank covered at a basic exchange rate of 1460 dinars per dollar, compared to last Thursday, where sales reached 53 million 603 thousand dollars.

He added that the amount of 32 million and 634 thousand dollars of sales went to enhance the assets abroad in the form of transfers and appropriations, and 100 dollars of sales went in cash.

Our correspondent indicated that 8 banks fulfilled the requests to enhance the assets abroad, while one bank met the cash requests.

• Upvote 4

I have been involved with Dinar Vets for about 10 years.  I don’t say much.  I listen and learn.  Sincerely, are you purposely trying to work nerves or u is it you really don’t get anything anyone has said.  If it makes sense, even to a novice dinar holder, then go with it n move on😊

• Upvote 2

What does this mean?

What do changes in the volume of dollar sales mean? :bagofmoney:

I dunno, but here is a guess:

I maintain that in a  country as thoroughly corrupt as Iraq, we'll get a "heads up" on a currency rate change, :calculator: because rumors will get around, driving behavior changes on things like buying U.S. currency. :reading1:Some of these rumors will be false and we won't see an RV around the time of these rumors, but in the end, when we see a  currency RV, look at what happened right before then. If I'm right, just before our RV, we should see signs that people in the know, saw it coming. :rake:They were tipped off beforehand. Just before our RV, we should see a very large drop in foreign currency sales, just like with this drop. Look for changes in behavior, based on possible insider knowledge. :twocents:

If there is nothing else in Iraq that I have learned to trust, there is one thing we seem to be able to rely on: the thorough corruption of the Iraqi elite. I'm counting on it. :rodeo2:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2