Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BLUE PRINT TO NEW GOVERMENT

westy33567

How bout this: Anyone receiving welfare, food stamps, or any other government entitlement can NOT vote in any election while receiving. As soon as they stop receiving the "HAND OUTS" They will once again be eligible to vote.

So what you are saying is that disabled veterans receiving disability payments and/or GI Bill (government entitlements) should not be able to vote? Thats a pretty harsh statement. What about those Vets that are also receiving food stamps?

I think the point dinarhound was making is that chronic social parasites shouldn't have the right to vote... a chronic social parasite is someone who chooses to be such, instead of choosing to get a job and becoming self-sufficient. The disabled and the temporarily unemployed are not social parasites. We all know who the parasites are, and they shouldn't have the same rights we have... plain and simple. They are the ones who destroy society instead of helping support and strengthen society.

• Upvote 1

I think the point dinarhound was making is that chronic social parasites shouldn't have the right to vote... a chronic social parasite is someone who chooses to be such, instead of choosing to get a job and becoming self-sufficient. The disabled and the temporarily unemployed are not social parasites. We all know who the parasites are, and they shouldn't have the same rights we have... plain and simple. They are the ones who destroy society instead of helping support and strengthen society.

We definitely have to watch the generic statements... I'm currently unemployed for the second time this year... I paid into the system and I will use the benefits to keep my family afloat until I find a job or the RV hits and I can afford to open a business of my choice, at which point I will still pay taxes/into the system GO RV!

The other day I posted a Rumor, and after thinking about Iraq's Goverment, and our Goverment, I have seen many things that these two Goverments have in common. (1st) they are entrenched in a deep political almost polorized strugle. We have the Kurds (who I believe are like our Tea Party, conservative, less Goverment, people first right side. Then we have the List, (dont wan't to brand this), just using as example, you can change as you see it. The List is like our Moderates, Close to what the Tea party is on the Left. Then we have The Rule of Law they are like our Extreme Right, and finally the National Alliance is the Far Left. Try to put these all together, and it is like our current Goverement. Too many different faction's pulling in each direction. The problem with Iraq is they have not been a free Country very long, (neither have we, lets not forget we are only 334 years old, compaired to outher countries (IE) China, Japan, England. I know there was alot of influences when this Baby Democracy was born, and to think that our model is the best, might be a little scewed. We helped form this Parliment, and it should be in all our countries interests to try to make it one that could stand the next 1000 years. We wonder every day thinking why can't this country get there act together and settle this, yet we are still doing the same thing here, (WE CAN'T GET ANYTHING DONE THAT THE PEOPLE WANT DONE). Why? Because we are polarized as a Nation OURSELVES. Think about it, Health Care that everyone wants, but can"t agree how to get done. Both Parties are at fault, and that is why most people want to vote the incumbents out, because they can't get the jobe done (the Peoples Work). They are too busy trying to get that next vote. It might not be Iraq's or Our nations fault. It could be the way our goverment was set up, as well as theres. I personally think we have outgrown it, not constitutionally, (though some may argue that point) but the way no one can really compermise. We keep swinging from the left, to the right, and not getting to much accomplised, because we are so into destroying the other side, that we fail to progress forward. We have allot of problems here that need to be fixed, and I can see no way this current goverment can meet these challanges we have ahead of us in the 21st Century.

We can fix this I believe by changing it first with Iraq, then maybe ourselves if this Blue Print works. I propose what we can do is set-up the following: Starting with congress(or equivelant of) each district or providence etc.) will send (3) reprensentatives (1) Conservative/Kurd, Liberal/Shiite, Moderate/Sunni from each district, a total of 15 from each state total of 880 members to Goverment, and from the Senate (5) (2) from each party plus (1) you would have to vote all other parties plus one additional party from each state, total of: 364 this makes up our governing bodies. Both Senate & congress have to have 66% of vote to pass. Winning president's group (conserv/kurd, moder/sunni, lib/shiite) will control the house & senate. They will assign their parties winning congress, and senate as their chairmans of congress, and senate, as well as cabinet positions. To pass a law each house will need 364 votes from congress, and 597 votes for senate for bill to proceed. This will ensure that one party would have to work with at least (1) other party. Hopefully reducing the amount of dead lock in goverment. Term limits would be set at 8 years each. All positions would need to be passed prior to election. Needs to be handled like Lawyers, need to go to school, learn about basics as Political Science, then major in congress, govenor, senate, vice pres, pres. Would always have on going education, if they want to change career. NO MORE SENDING PEOPLE TO GOVERMENT WHO DONT KNOW A THING ABOUT RUNINNG A COUNTRY. Im sure you all have different ideas on how to make this work, and I would love to see your take on this, but I believe it is time for change, and this might help. Love to get your feeback on this. Let the bashing begin!

Great post. Honestly I feel in both governments and both countries that it isn't necessarily political. It is simply an unconscious world that has allowed our ego's to run the show in our brains and sadly even our hearts. Materialism, insecurity, anger, and ignorance are what humans feed off of to make their decision these days. We react to our wants and needs instead of just working on being content, present, and finding solutions through give and take. It has to be all for me and none for you these days. So nobody wins.

The world fights over who's God is more right. Well the truth is the one God is on all of our sides. He is not picking just one side. I don't think he even gets that concept. It is our staunch beliefs in our way or the highway that makes the world so combative and defiant. OUR... meaning as us... the human beings that is. We are all guilty. We need to all show a little more compassion for each other. A little more compromise goes a long long way. The venom talk in all aspects of our lives only makes us more unconscious and continues to shape the dark world we feel around us. It didn't used to be this way. Bigger and more weren't always better. The truth is...We can't make anyone else change. We can't talk them down from their positions or views or argue to force change. It has to happen in you. You have to want to make the change in you first. Maybe some day we can all awaken from our slumber and enjoy what blessings come of it.

Very insighful. I always like your take on things.

Thats not exactly fair..... there truly are some people that have just had a run of bad luck and just need a helping hand, like I think it was intended to be in the first place. Again our government screwed that one up. Maybe show how long you've been on it. I think if on it over a couple of years your milking the system. Off to church now.... don't bash me while I"m gone!! lol

Remember, less than 100 years ago, none of these programs existed. My, how time have changed....... B)

Once again, right on target. Thanks for the post. I concur that welfare recipients should be denied the vote as well. I have documented 36 other points on my platform for reform that I will share if anyone is interested. Some are harsh, but I suspect that the majority of them will make sense to members of this forum.

How bout this: Anyone receiving welfare, food stamps, or any other government entitlement can NOT vote in any election while receiving. As soon as they stop receiving the "HAND OUTS" They will once again be eligible to vote.

hey that's a great idea along with drug testing.i also heard the govt made crack cocaine a misdemeanor instead of a felony,so that all b.o welfare people can still get their welfare checks,you can't get a check if you have a felony ,you see the govt enabling the same group of people ,REMEMBER NOVEMBER

Once again, right on target. Thanks for the post. I concur that welfare recipients should be denied the vote as well. I have documented 36 other points on my platform for reform that I will share if anyone is interested. Some are harsh, but I suspect that the majority of them will make sense to members of this forum.

Think Again.