Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SEARCHES FOR "CAN I CHANGE MY VOTE" SURGE....

Note to my fellow Dinar Vet members.  I started to watch the first Hunter Biden sex tape - it was pretty depraved and I turned it off.  It's something you can't unsee so I don't recommend watching it.  That said, I think it's important for everyone to know that the potential President's son seems to also be a sex addict and a pedophile who was likely set up by the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) for blackmailing purposes.  Click the blue link in the below article to read the texts showing how Joe Biden and his wife Jill covered for Hunter's pedophelia.  (And for those who don't follow Rudy Guiliani, he also reported that video on Hunter's laptop shows Hunter having sex with minors.  Also, let's not forget his father Joe and his creepy interaction with the children of various government officials.  Like the saying goes, the apple doens't fall far from the tree.)  The whole thing is pretty ugly and very disturbing, but if anyone here is thinking of voting for Biden, you need to know that they CCP owns Joe Biden, and if he's President, the CCP plans to take over the U.S.

Google Searches for ‘Can I Change My Vote’ Spike Following Hunter Biden Sex Tape Release

Searches for “can I change my vote” surged on Sunday evening following the bombshell sex tape and email leaks from Hunter Biden’s laptop, including in the crucial swing state Pennsylvania.

While Google Trends does not provide the exact number of searches, they index them on a scale of 1-100 based on the number of searches above the average.

When looking at interest by region, Utah, Idaho and Pennsylvania had the most searches, respectively, followed by New Mexico, Michigan, Arizona, Missouri, Nevada, Minnesota and Wisconsin.

2-24-600x402.jpeg

TRENDING: BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Text Messages Show VP Biden and His Wife Colluded to Suppress HUNTER'S ACTIONS WITH A CERTAIN MINOR

Searches for “Hunter Biden China” surged at the same time.

2-25-600x287.jpeg

Advertisement - story continues below

Interest in people changing their votes surged just before 11 p.m., as Hunter Biden’s laptop contents began to go viral. They included sex tapes, elicit photos, footage of him smoking crack with what appears to be prostitutes, and more.

There were also emails that appear to point to corruption with his father, Joe Biden, and an effort by Hunter Biden to avoid having to register as a foreign agent for his dealings with China.

EklOXXkVMAEMH0Y-12-600x286.jpg

1-668-600x309.jpg

Searches about changing votes also surged following the final presidential debate, when Biden said that he would seek to eliminate the oil industry as president.

Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, and Mississippi do allow voters to change their votes after early voting.

Wisconsin: voters who voted early in person can recast their ballot as long as they do so by Saturday, October 31st. The deadline for absentee varies by city. People who wish to change their vote should contact their city clerk for more information.

Minnesota: absentee voters can change their votes up to a week before the election.

Michigan: absentee voters can change their ballots if they have not yet been processed and tabulated. Those who wish to change their ballot should contact their city clerk within a few days of the election.

Pennsylvania; New York; Connecticut; and Mississippi: Contact your city clerk to change your vote.

link

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

You are correct Mary. Do not look up and watch Hunter’s vids unless you like despicable, nasty, terribly wrong behavior.  I watched enough to get the idea of what it was all about.  Parts are shocking, very bad.  

...Yes KristiD is right again....as are you.....

What chaps my a$$ is that O and Biden pulled out of Iraq....opening the door for ISIS......

As disgusting as Hunters crack Laden pedophile sex romps were.....watching the beheadings.....burnings....

and cage drownings was worse.......

This entitled family....with brother Jim profiting from a $1.5 billion housing contract in Iraq, need to be put in prison for a very long time.....The Biden brand equals total corruption.... 

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

18 hours ago, KristiD said:

Click the blue link in the below article to read the texts showing how Joe Biden and his wife Jill covered for Hunter's pedophelia.  (And for those who don't follow Rudy Guiliani, he also reported that video on Hunter's laptop shows Hunter having sex with minors.  Also, let's not forget his father Joe and his creepy interaction with the children of various government officials.  Like the saying goes, the apple doens't fall far from the tree.)

Things are happening really fast with this.  Looks like the minor that Hunter was involved with (and apparently having intercourse with) - and that Joe and wife Jill were covering up for, was his 14 year old niece - his deceased brother, Beau's daughter (And Joe and Jill's granddaughter)!  Sick, sick sick!!  🤮🤮 link

Also, Hunter's ex-partner Bobulinsky is doing a full hour with Tucker Carlson tonight (9:00pm on Fox News) where Bobulinsky will play audio of Biden operatives begging him to stay quiet because he "will bury everyone involved". 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The more information that is released prior to the election, the better for the USA.  For anyone who is interested in changing their vote, here's a link to find out if your state will allow it:  link

The walls continue to close in on Hunter and Joe.  Here is Hunter, himself, complaining about it.  Apparently Devon Archer (who, btw was just convicted for defrauding the Oglala Sioux indians of 10's of millions of dollars) has called on both Hunter AND JOE to testify in some New York criminal case.    

• Thanks 1