Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Night Opinions @ 10:05 PM CDT - 10/25/2020

ronscarpa

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

***Dinar News Update ***  The United States and the Trump team negotiated another peace agreement in the Middle East.  Sudan is the 3rd country to do so in the last four weeks.  They signed the Abraham Peace Accord with Israel several days ago.  This is HUGE news.  The United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, and Sudan are the first Arab nations to normalize relations with Israel in over 25 years.  They join Jordon and Egypt. Security and stability is sweeping across the region.  At least 6 more nations are expected to join the accord.  Many suspect Iraq could be one of them...:twothumbs:

*** Jeff  ...the Borrowing Law.  Here's what I see them doing.  They've done the first reading and they haven't changed the rate yet.  What that suggests to me is that they are most likely not going to change the rate until around the end of the approval process of the Borrowing Law.  Typically all three readings of a law take anywhere from 30 to 45 days...they've already did the first reading...

*** RVAlready  I do know people who said this would not happen until after the election. But their reasoning seemed no good to me. If we are waiting for another event, it is certainly later than any plan I have ever heard about.

*** Footforward   [Comment/Q? : I know you don't care about the protest...but I woke up this morning and...the whole country is protesting... The people of Iraq gave the Gov until the 25 to start the reforms... but what a surprise Iraq couldn't follow through on another date...]   ...the Iraqi people...have been asked to do something and they aren't doing their part. The issue is not the Iraqi PM. ...this Iraqi PM has done alot actually...The issue is not the Iraqi PM. At all. ...I don't care about protests going on...I absolutely believe this is going to happen. And nothing shakes me. At all. I don't change my mind because of the protests...

*** Frank26    CBI Video: "A video of the Central Bank of counting and sorting the Iraqi currency and destroying it."  You know why they're destroying it? ...because they're about to introduce the new small category notes...

:easyrider:
Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 5