Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Night Opinions @ 9:30 PM CDT - 9/26/2020

ronscarpa

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Pimpy  Article: "Parliamentary Finance: Approval of the current year's budget will fulfill many demands"  Obviously they've had a chance to review the reform papers...We know that the Finance Minister said talks about the exchange rate are in the reform papers but we don't know what that means.  I don't want people to assume that  1.  There's going to be a rate change.  It's easy to make that assumption because they're talking about it...  2.  We don't know what the rate is going to be...every time we hear talk about this we get all kinds of rumors...I've heard it as high as $15 which is totally ridiculous...everything is speculation.  It's okay to feel optimistic about what's coming up but again just hang tight.  Don't be surprised if they try to throw out a "sucker rate".  One that looks half-ass tempted for you to turn in your dinar and then you turn it in then all of a sudden they release another rate a few month later that's much higher...It's not beyond people to do that.  We shall see.

*** MilitiaMan  The idea of going out side of the this month yet seems a bit hasty... lol imo The change in the budget has not been exposed yet. Therefore, this is nowhere near over, imo in the short term, let alone going into next year. Lets not forget the 2019 FMLA.. Lets not also forget they can move or allocate the investment side of the budget to the operational side in a stroke of a pen.. All in recent articles, jmtc.

*** Kaperoni   Many economists have stated in the last few months Iraq should devalue the Iraqi dinar to reduce expenses during this difficult time. The problem is it also hurts the citizen and so officials have maintained stability at the current rate. Today former deputy CBI governor Muhammed Saleh once again reiterated that the Iraqi dinar may be devalued in the near future...If Iraq floats the currency under the current circumstances a devaluation is very possible. Iraq needs to pass laws and create a suitable business environment for foreign investment. Once that occurs the dinar should begin to gradually appreciate.

*** Pimpy  ...if somebody in the position of power knew for a fact the date and the rate of any currency that was going to jump up in value like we expect the Iraqi dinar to do and they share that information, that's like insider trading information.  That's a felony.  That's big time trouble.  That's illegal.  Nobody is going to tell you...don't get me wrong the 'powers that be' or the elite or whatever the hell you want to call them, they do talk to one another...we know they share information that they shouldn't with each other...that's how the rich stay rich and the rest of us keep trying to put in the puzzle pieces...  

:tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

Thank you Ron. I always enjoy reading them even if I disagree with most of what they write.

Please fogive me for having some fun with this one.  I’m felling a little bit naughty.

Ok, who invited Peperoni to the pre RV Bash.  Only he would throw out the floating turd theory.  Throwing a floating turd into the pool, well that’s just not right.  It could only be one of 2 people. Pepperoni or Jerry Nadler.  (see Theseus post below)  😂 😆 🤮

E10CF3BB-0978-4D42-9957-6E0BD335D47B.gif.74b85d17a1bf873cfae5ef99878e7ea8.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• 2 months later...

On 9/27/2020 at 9:31 AM, ronscarpa said:

that's how the rich stay rich and the rest of us keep trying to put in the puzzle pieces...  

So you were saying that the rich will always get the insider trading information from first hand and they just share with the rich only and they are the big whales. And they never share with people who aren't rich. So the point is whenever the rich buy of the dinars, then we just follow and buy the dinars, too because whatever the rich buy the investment, the investment will always make a lot of profits.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1