Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nagging Question

mhl0521

This has probably been covered...maybe numerous times but humor me please.

I feel I have a pretty good understanding of the Dinar and the RV but I can not wrap my head around where Iraq will get the money to cover the RV. I read somewhere about monetizing their oil reserves with the IMF which sounds logical, but isn't the IMF about broke also?

Private investors will be tapping a few billion $$ when they cash out.

And one more thing...how is this going to save the worlds finances/economies? I have more trouble with this question than the previous.

There may not be simple answers to these questions as I know there are numerous things going on and they are all interconnected.

• Upvote 1

If USA can back the dollar with nothing, but debt…. The Fed also has began to monetize our debt by buying US bonds with dollars (now how does that work lmao) Then why can’t Iraq without debt because it has been forgiven RV using oil to back the Dinar. Monetizing their oil reserves is your answer.

Edited by inheritance
  • Upvote 2

Short easy explanation without going into a four year course on world economics.

The Iraqi dinar is one of the only currencies that is backed by gold and silver as well as there oil reserve's but there is a larger pictures than just gold and silver without going into great detail on world economics basically what will happen is the treasury will pick it up and sell it out right as foriegn reserve to other places such as china, japan, europe for goods which in turn will be used by other countries to replenish there strategic oil reserves as well as the us basically it is just a huge monopoly game. worldeconomics101

And no the US dollar stopped being backed by gold and silver in 1933 which has never been repealed.

The Gold Reserve Act

In early 1933, in order to fight severe deflation Congress and President Roosevelt implemented a series of Acts of Congress and Executive Orders which suspended the gold standard except for foreign exchange, revoked gold as universal legal tender for debts, and banned private ownership of significant amounts of gold coin. These acts included Executive Order 6073, the Emergency Banking Act, Executive Order 6102, Executive Order 6111, the Agricultural Adjustment Act, 1933 Banking Act, House Joint Resolution 192, and later the Gold Reserve Act[2]. These actions were upheld by the US Supreme Court in the "Gold Clause Cases" in 1935[4].

History of the United States dollar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They have BILLIONS from oil well leases just waiting to be released to them when ch7 is formally lifted. They also have other deals that will produce billions when the GOI is seated and security becomes a priority. They got it brother believe me.

They have BILLIONS from oil well leases just waiting to be released to them when ch7 is formally lifted. They also have other deals that will produce billions when the GOI is seated and security becomes a priority. They got it brother believe me.

Also, if I may add, when the RV occurs, the foreign investment in Iraq will generate a flood of cash INTO the country. Iraq will literally be awash with cash. The lack of an Iraqi government right now is only making things worse for them. The quicker this is done, the better the Iraqi treasury will look. They will need to build bigger and better vaults.

ok....any more detail than that and I would not understand it anyway...LOL

Thanks

mh, don't know if you want to hear some ideas I've learned from people posting with articles. These points are not rumors or speculation:

(1) The CBI has reduced dinar liquidity in circulation by 70% or more.

(2) And the inflation in Iraq is the lowest in the world.

(3) Iraq is floating on an ocean of oil,

(4) I doubt that Iraq will be paying for this RV due to the fact that most of their debt has been forgiven by all except their own brothers and sister nations or the Arab League because they know the Iraqi's will do the "Poor Me" act all the way to the bank with laughing. There is a lot more but I know someone will be asking for links to back all of this up and I don't have or shall I say I won't take the time to dig them up so everyone is on his/her own to prove to themselves what is real and what is not. . . so here's the best to you and have a good day!

This has probably been covered...maybe numerous times but humor me please.

I feel I have a pretty good understanding of the Dinar and the RV but I can not wrap my head around where Iraq will get the money to cover the RV. I read somewhere about monetizing their oil reserves with the IMF which sounds logical, but isn't the IMF about broke also?

Private investors will be tapping a few billion $$ when they cash out.

And one more thing...how is this going to save the worlds finances/economies? I have more trouble with this question than the previous.

There may not be simple answers to these questions as I know there are numerous things going on and they are all interconnected.

Do your homework this has been explain a thousand and one times, look through previous forums and you will find your answer plus some :lol::lol:

• Downvote 5

You must also remeber its not like Iraq is actually paying all of us when they RV...its a simple exchange of one currency for another no one really loses anything.....and they will be able to justify the rate of exchange through their oil production, demand, and price per barrel.....

• Upvote 2