Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What if it doesn't rv this fiscal year?

unclegeek

I don't mean to scare anyone, as I just today bought my menbership into VIP. But what happens to Iraq if they don't RV this fiscal year? Is there anything anyone can do to make it happen? I need enlightenment.

I strongly believe it will happen this year. Not even the end of the year, but even closer to the end of Ramadan. There is much false Information being... IMHO, put out by Iraq to pull back in Investors Dinars. Hey, there an Investor as well. As you can Imagine, they don't want to pay out anymore then they need to.

They have a number, IMHO, and when they reach that, they will say that's an acceptable cost to us, and they will pull the switch.

Granted there are several items of contention that need resolution, but in the mean time Dinars are being pulled from the world at break neck speed.

Just my spin on things , I may be totally off the wall, but hey, so are several others we know of.

pp

• Upvote 4

The problem is that no one knows when it will RV, no one knows IF it will RV. It is all speculation. Sure there are articles that come out of Iraq that say they need to raise the value and such, but they have been saying that for years. Its an investment risk that you should not buy more than you can afford. Dont take anyones rumors as facts, they have all been wrong so far. I have a feeling you might be asking this same question this time next year. Thats ok though, its a huge reward when it finally does.

• Upvote 1

This investment is a total speculation. Yes, there are a lot of very great minds that are telling us it will happen and soon. IMO, from everything I've read it will happen. Probably in the next two-three months. However, it still is a speculation and no one no matter how smart they are or how much they study it will be able to predict when and at what rate.

• Upvote 2

I don't mean to scare anyone, as I just today bought my menbership into VIP. But what happens to Iraq if they don't RV this fiscal year? Is there anything anyone can do to make it happen? I need enlightenment.

Come on give me a break, a little commone sense tells me that if it doesn't happen this fiscal year then it will happen next fiscal year and if it doesn't happen that fiscal year than maybe just maybe it will be the following fiscal year...... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

If it does not happen this year then we wait.

I did not purchase my dinar just to sell it back when things are not going the way I want them to.

The dinar will RV - I would love for it to RV tomorrow but if that does not happen then I am fine with that.

My life will go on just the way it has for as long as I can remember.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch so to speak. Be patient this will happen and everyone involved will make a profit.

Thanks for the post unclegeek

• Upvote 2

I think you bring up an interesting point about the fiscal year. Our government works on a fiscal year basis. When the new Iraqi currency was brought out, it was when the fiscal year started October 2003 and everyone was given til January 2004 to exchange currency. Perhaps the same will happen this time around. A great way to start the new fiscal year or maybe end the fiscal year with an RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!