Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The region discusses the results of its negotiations with Baghdad and his delegation is preparing for a fifth visit

yota691

Barzani stresses the need to solve outstanding problems with Baghdad

Political06:15 - 02/07/2020

Baghdad - Mawazine News,
President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masroor Barzani, stressed on Thursday the need to solve outstanding problems with the federal government.
The media office of the President of the Kurdistan Government, in a statement received / Mawazine News / a copy of it, said that "Barzani received the Minister of Communications of the Federal Government Staff of Shihab Ahmed Al-Shaibani and the accompanying delegation."
The statement added, "The meeting, which was attended by the Minister of Transport and Communications in the Kurdistan region Anu Johar, and the head of the executive branch of the Iraqi Information and Communications Authority, Ali Al-Khowaildi, discussed ways to develop relations between the Kurdistan Region and the federal government, especially in the field of communications."
And the Iraqi Minister of Communications said, "His ministry is ready to provide all forms of support to the Kurdistan Region in order to develop the telecommunications sector in Iraq and the region."
He added: "We respect the privacy of the Kurdistan Region, and we look forward to establishing the best relations with it," stressing that "what is in the interest of Iraq is in the interest of the region and vice versa."
For his part, the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government stressed the "need to solve outstanding problems with the federal government in accordance with the constitution, whose implementation is an important factor in the development of Iraq and the stability and security of Iraq." Ended 6/29 n

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

It’s not that I don’t appreciate all the articles, I do-and please continue to do so.

I’ve just reached my waterline of patience with the same people stressing the same needs to resolve ALL the same issues for soooooo many Gosh Damn years: and here we still all are.

The Corruption in Iraq is simply monumentally staggering in its depth.

Reckon it’s time to push away from the desk for awhile. A very safe and pleasant 4th of July weekend to all.

:salute: 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, horsesoldier said:

It’s not that I don’t appreciate all the articles, I do-and please continue to do so.

I’ve just reached my waterline of patience with the same people stressing the same needs to resolve ALL the same issues for soooooo many Gosh Damn years: and here we still all are.

The Corruption in Iraq is simply monumentally staggering in its depth.

Reckon it’s time to push away from the desk for awhile. A very safe and pleasant 4th of July weekend to all.

:salute: 

So true!!

Have a great Independence Day horsesoldier!

:flagsmiley:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Baghdad and Erbil are preparing for a new round of talks

Political08:12 - 07/07/2020

Baghdad - Mawazine News

After the recent rounds aimed at resolving some outstanding issues between the two parties, the federal government and the Kurdistan region are preparing for new talks.
A member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, Kate Najaman Al-Rikabi, said that "one of the things that the delegation that came to Baghdad a week ago dealt with is the issue of ports, proposing to hand over half of the imports of the ports to the central government, but the center has preserved the matter, which led to the failure to reach an agreement until Now.
”Al-Rikabi added that" another delegation will come to Baghdad to resume the negotiations during the next few period, indicating that the regional government is ready to hand over the quantities of oil demanded by the federal government. "
Al-Rikabi continued, that regarding the ports, the region wants to hand over only half of the revenues, noting that the delegation that will come may have more powers to negotiate.

• Upvote 2

A new round of talks between the federal government and the region

Baghdad / Al-Sabah

After the recent rounds aimed at resolving some outstanding issues between the two parties, the federal government and the Kurdistan region are preparing for new talks.

A member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, Kata Najaman al-Rikabi, told Al-Sabah: “One of the things that the delegation that came to Baghdad a week ago was, is the issue of the ports, proposing to hand over half of the ports imports to the central government, but the center preserved the matter, which led To not reach an agreement yet. "
Al-Rikabi added that another delegation will come to Baghdad to resume the talks during the next few period, indicating that the regional government is ready to hand over the quantities of oil claimed by the federal government.
Al-Rikabi added that, regarding the outlets, the region wants to hand over only half of the revenues, noting that the delegation that will come may have more powers to negotiate. 
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1