Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Midnight Opinions - 4/17/2020

Here are a few opinions from other members of the Dinar community that might be of interest.
Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They simply state their opinions.

.... Pimpy   Everyone is presenting the names of the candidates they want to be part of Al-Kazimi's...they're establishing this ministry and getting him voted in as quickly as possible...this has not been voted on yet.  It will be voted on I believe next Tuesday...So far so good.  Usually by now we've seen all kinds of articles where people were threatening to block the ministry and block the P.M.  We're not seeing that right now.  I think parliament is smart enough to realize that 'hey we actually don't want to lose our power.  We need to find some type of compromise.'  We'll keep an eye on what's on...we'll see if it actually makes it ...We will find out next week for sure.  Or where they [parliament] get dissolved...

.... Jeff    Article:  "An Iraqi consultant returns the high price of the dollar to two workers and sets the date for its stability". Quote:  "The process of increasing the foreign exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar always occurs during official holidays. The corona virus quarantine period IS A HOLIDAY!  When is Iraq's stock exchange going back online Right now it's set to restore as of April 26th...

:tiphat:That's All For Today Folks...RON

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, JoeB said:

:bs:

As always. Why do you not post your BS in the Rumour section as requested by dinarvets moderator Markinsa? 

JoeB, are you so dense, or uninformed, that you can't distinguish the difference between an opinion and a rumor.  Or are you just trying to be contrary as usual. Read and move on - or just don't read at all.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

JoeB, are you so dense, or uninformed, that you can't distinguish the difference between an opinion and a rumor.  Or are you just trying to be contrary as usual. You are the only person who complains - and you think the world must conform to your opinion. If you took two seconds to read my initial remarks, you might learn something. I selectively post only reasonable opinions, and filter out the foolish ones. Read and move on - or just don't read at all. Please get a life, and leave the rest of us alone. Thank you....

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

You might call BS an opinion but it is still BS. No need for more name calling. You sometimes suggested that I for some reason do not have a life, what about yourself? Are you sure that your precious guru BS is making you more alive? 

And why do you not post in the Rumour section as requested by Markinsa? 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JoeB said:

You might call BS an opinion but it is still BS. No need for more name calling. You sometimes suggested that I for some reason do not have a life, what about yourself? Are you sure that your precious guru BS is making you more alive? 

And why do you not post in the Rumour section as requested by Markinsa? 

JoeB,

Why don't  you get a new act? BS seems to be the extent of your range.If that's all you've got, you are a sad soul.  I wonder why you even bother reading these posts. Most of us read Ron's posts for entertainment and even a little bit for information and other opinions. (Yes, I said opinions as that is what most gurus are submitting, OPINIONS).

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4