Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI issues a new order to all of Iraq’s banks

SocalDinar

111610201928213_untitled-1.jpg

CBI issues a new order to all of Iraq’s banks

2020/04/14 03:46:44
A- A A+

Shafaq News / The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) directed on Tuesday, all banks to meet customer requests throughout the week, after the crisis cell decision to except all banks from the curfew decision.

It stated in a document issued by the bank and directed to approved banks obtained by Shafaq News, that "based on what was included in the decisions of the crisis cell formed according to office Order No. (55) for   2020 in paragraph (1) of the Ministry of Health letter / Minister's office numbered (422) On 3/24/2020, which excluded all bank employees from the decision of ban roaming in order to maintain the permanence and smoothness of work as follows:

Direct your banks to meet the demands of customers all days of the week, taking into account the preventive measures issued by the official authorities to limit the spread of the epidemic (Corona)..

https://www.shafaaq.com/en/economy/cbi-issues-a-new-order-to-all-of-iraq-s-banks/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

LINK

The central bank issues a new directive to all of Iraq’s banks

111610201928213_untitled-1.jpg

14th April, 2020

On Tuesday, the Central Bank of Iraq directed all banks to meet customer requests throughout the week, after the crisis cell decision, with the exception of all banks from the curfew decision.

It stated in a document issued by the bank and directed to approved banks obtained by Shafak News, that "based on what was included in the decisions of the crisis cell formed according to Diwaniya Order No. (55) for the year 2020 installed in paragraph (1) of the Ministry of Health book / Minister's office numbered (422) On 3/24/2020, which excluded all bank employees from the decision to ban roaming, and in order to maintain the permanence and smoothness of work, the following is attributed to the following:

Directing your banks to meet customers’ requests for all days of the week, taking into account the preventive measures issued by the official authorities to limit the spread of the Corona epidemic.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Knowing Our Luck ! :o

But with some luck we could be unwrapping an RV Box and be so excited like

the Bros. Brothers.  Cheers!!

439A2E14-153E-4816-A0C6-492ECEE578B2.gif.8cce9114c37531706650d11fc83f4460.gif

Hopefully this guy guy doesn’t come to the RV Party in Hawaii.  He tends to unwrap to much, especially when he spills his coffee.  

DCD67165-F6A6-4BD0-B43F-D966859A3001.gif.617a7d4b83741d9347dbfc457f064a79.gif

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

Driver died instantly. 

No, Don’t Worry - He Was OK ! ;) 

Both He And His Son Were Completely Unscathed ! B) 

:D  :D  :D 

Driver Speaks Out About Bank Awning Crash

July 17, 2008 at 8:46 PM CDT - Updated July 1 at 10:10 AM 
MN4VBQD6O5HUJHNEDQXPEV4GRY.jpg
YUOQNIKE2RCMRFQXMWDOIAT7CQ.jpg

An east Texas father and son were just inches away from being crushed to death and now they share their near-death experience.

As we showed you Tuesday night, Mickey Miller and his 10-year old son were in this truck, when Miller clipped the bank awning and it all came crashing down on them. Miller spoke with Good Morning America Thursday and now KLTV 7's Courtney Lane shares their incredible story.

He was going to swing by his bank and close the deal on this new travel-trailer. But Mickey Miller says he never foresaw what happened next.

"As I was going around the canopy I heard a tearing noise and I hit my brakes. Then I looked out the left side of my window and I saw the awning just falling slowly."

With his 10-year-old son Ty strapped-in next to him, Miller had very little time to react.

"My truck started crushing in around me and glass was busting and my son was looking at me and he was scared."

Center police say the father and son quickly crawled out of the passenger side of the truck, and it was that fast action that probably saved their lives.

"When I finally got out of the truck and we were fine, I really just felt stupid. I said to myself 'how could you be that stupid, to pull down a whole bank drive-through?'

Looking back, Miller says he can laugh a little at the bizarre accident that's been seen across the country.

"The part that I haven't laughed at is the actual fear in Ty's face whenever he was looking at me and he was worried about getting out of that truck."

A costly lesson to learn...

"I can promise you I will never drive through another awning, that's it."

But Miller says the near-death disaster has made he and his son stronger in their faith.

"I thank God, cause if we could slow that video down, it's got to be an angel in there somewhere and I'm going to remember it forever too."

Miller and his son walked away without a scratch, though we can't say the same for his truck, which was totaled.

Courtney Lane, Reporting  clane@kltv.com[/b]

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, mr.unlikely said:

Are those C cups or T cups? It's hard to tell.

Those Are ‘A’ Cups On Top - But At Most He Should Be Wearing Just A Training Bra ! :o 

DCD67165-F6A6-4BD0-B43F-D966859A3001.gif.617a7d4b83741d9347dbfc457f064a79.gif

And It Only Gets Worse Down Below - U Know That Bruce Is A ‘Decaf’ ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 2