Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Morning Guru Opinions @ 8:25 AM CST - 3/02/2020

3-2-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff  ...remember they...play a ton of games regarding their politics in the media.  So be careful how you receive that [the prime minister tentatively resigning]...Even with what's going on they still have a stable enough government to change the rate.  Remember, the CBI never said they needed to have a fully completed seat of government.  What the CBI said before they agree to delete the zeros they said Iraq needs to remove their corruption...the corruption is gone...I'm not worried about the formation of the government.  That's why I don't put a huge emphasis on it...

3-2-2020   Newshound Guru Chattels    "Iraqi President Bahram Salih accepts the withdrawal of Mohammed Allawi as PM nominee & begins look for a new candidate.";  "#Iraq PM designate@MohammedAllawi just tweeted he'll not make further attempts to form an Iraqi govt following failure of parliament to get quorum to vote on his candidates. Key question now is who will be the next designate charged by the Iraq president, within 15 days." 

3-2-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:   "Urgent .. Sources: Allawi Is Preparing To Announce His Withdrawal From The Mandate To Form A Government"   I am not buying this latest news on withdrawal.. Not yet anyway.. Way to much at stake at this stage. And not to forget the accomplishments of the CBI.. The country still needs to run on money. Oil is putting pressure on everyone in the Region...Too late he resigned and it was accepted..! 

:salute:It's a battle of political wills and all about power...!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, wildeman said:

Yep that say's it all. Thanks Ron

Unbelievable! So much corruption. Do we really think after 19 yr's (+/-) this will ever RV? My rope of Hope is fraying. jmo

26 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Thank you Ronscarpa.. The ball keeps rolling.

You're both welcome..! :salute:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1