Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Russia’s State TV Calls Trump Their ‘Agent’

8 hours ago, stonewall67 said:

I wasn't a Trump supporter either.  I voted for him because he is the lesser of 2 evils.  With that said, what has happened to him is wrong.  The Clinton campaign hires Steele to come up with dirt.  We get the dossier from that.  Then it's handed over to the FBI by Nellie Orr via her husband Bruce Orr.  FISA warrants are gotten based on it, the whole Russian collusion narrative was started because of it and now the IG informs us that not a single piece of it was verified.  To make it worse, the media have touted it's validity since day one and now that the IG has debunked it......... crickets!  It's wrong and I have a HUGE problem with wrongs!

I'm a Libertarian leaning Christian conservative.  I say to each his own.  If you want to be ***...... be ***.  If you want to smoke pot..... smoke pot.  Each person should be left to his own choices and then benefit or suffer from said choices.  If your choices cause problems, tuff!  They were your choices now suffer the consequences of those choices.  If your choices bring you riches..... Great!  You benefit from it without someone trying to take 60% of it so they can pass it on to others for the sole purpose of buying their votes.  

Limit the size of Government.  Balance the budget.  Bring our soldiers home.  Cut taxes and leave me alone to live my life.  I don't want someone in Washington telling what to do and how to do it.  I want to freely worship my God, freely live my life and freely be responsible for my choices!

Exactly Stonewall... Clinton isn't the president and her crimes were before the election. Trump is the president and his crimes are while in office... Like you I am more libertarian than anything, and I didn't vote for Trump because I knew through the years his business deals are shady, his ethics are non-existent, and his word is worthless. I didn't vote for Clinton because she is the establishment  and a big or should I say huge part of the 2 party system which is totally corrupt. I hate when people tell I'm throwing vote away when I vote third party. That's idiotic. They are throwing their vote away when they vote for a party they know is corrupt.

The federal government was set up to serve the states, not control them. It is out of control. I agree with you, if you want to ride you motorcycle without a helmet, that's your business. If want to open a restaurant and allow smoking, that should be your choice. If non-smokers don't want to eat there, that should be your risk and decided by you. If you want to protect yourself and your family with a gun, that is your right. People need to govern themselves, not allow the government to do it for them.

I appreciate your civil and intelligent response... Thank you

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

10 hours ago, stonewall67 said:

I like her and think she is well meaning as a person. I have issues with her Big Government agenda.

What I don't understand is the "must haves" statement.  Why does a Dem candidate have to be a minority women?  If America is as racist, sexist and bigoted as the Dems say it is, then how would and could she win?  If the DNC is as "woke" as they claim to be, why isn't she their rockstar?  

Personally, all the "tags" are ridiculous to me.  If they are qualified and I like their policies, I don't care about their sex, race or any other label dems love to use.

I agree with you....if they're qualified they deserve office.

The "must haves" thought isn't my view.....rather it's how the left rolls.....additional aspects would be a VP pick based on which State they are from.....(can we carry the state)....or a Woman or person of color so we can get that percentage of the vote....

It has become "how can we win"?)......not who is best qualified....  JMO.    CL

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, bostonangler said:

CL. I really do believe you are as disgusted as I am when we look at the big picture. You know I don't like Trump, he has surrounded himself with criminals. And you know I didn't vote for Clinton, because she is the establishment. And you know I don't buy into the conspiracies that the I.G. or Q is going to expose anything. We all know there many politicians on both sides doing corrupt and even sick things, but with our current system, those people are not going to be exposed, or pay any price for their deeds. Trump to you is like the Tea Party was to me. A chance at a new start, but they both have proven that D.C. isn't going to change...

B/A

I give you a nod to some common ground on being disgusted with the system.

Some of the stuff you post though....

"Trump, he has surrounded himself with criminals."

Where do you come up with this stuff that you the just cast it off as a blanket statement of truth?

No I am not into conspiracy....The IG report was not fantasy.....it outlined a number of issues that have laid a foundation to clean up some of the mess in the DOJ...

Comey is already back tracking and this morning The FISA Court demanded some answers from the FBI by January 10th.......answers on how and why the FBI mislead and screwed them....

Trump to me represents the non political establishment....

I do believe he was elected to make changes in the system....and I believe his 8 years will have a great impact on Government going forward...I expect we will see a move away from the Fed and the Central Banking System....term limits for Congress and the Senate.....Campaign reform....$$$ spent and time limits so we're not in always in a revolving election cycle.....

And yes......my glass is half full.....I believe the ship can be righted.....

CL

Edited by coorslite21
  • Like 4

20 hours ago, Pitcher said:

We need to open the bank accounts of all our politicians and then follow the money trail. We’ve know for many years that politicians on both sides use pay for play to pad their bank accounts.  Me thinks there are some very nervous politicians in DC these days.  Our politicians are no better than the Iraqi politicians we ***** about all the time.   

I couldn't agree more with your statement, Pitcher......and the opening of political bank accounts should start at the very top with the presidents.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

couldn't agree more with your statement, Pitcher......and the opening of political bank accounts should start at the very top with the presidents.

Im ok with that, but lets look into Biden, HRC, and Barry as well.  You might just find your real RC story in those bank accounts.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Im ok with that, but lets look into Biden, HRC, and Barry as well.  You might just find your real RC story in those bank accounts.  

Perfect.  :twothumbs:  We need to do that here, in country though, not ask some foreign entity to do it for us as a favor. 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

"Trump, he has surrounded himself with criminals."

Where do you come up with this stuff that you the just cast it off as a blanket statement of truth?

CL... I know you don't like my postings, but I don't make things up... These guys who were working directly or around Trump are criminals.

PAUL MANAFORT Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chairman

MICHAEL COHEN Cohen, Trump’s former personal lawyer, pleaded guilty

MICHAEL FLYNN Flynn, Trump’s national security adviser for less than a month in early 2017, pleaded guilty

ROGER STONE The longtime Trump ally and presidential campaign adviser was charged in January 2019 with seven criminal counts

RICK GATES The former deputy chairman of Trump’s campaign, Gates pleaded guilty

KONSTANTIN KILIMNIK A Manafort aide in Ukraine and a political operative described by prosecutors as linked to Russian intelligence, Kilimnik was charged in June 2018 with tampering with witnesses

GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS The former Trump campaign adviser was sentenced in September 2018

ALEX VAN DER ZWAAN A lawyer who once worked closely with Manafort and Gates, Van Der Zwaan pleaded guilty in February 2018

RICHARD PINEDO Pinedo was not involved with the Trump campaign but in February 2018 pleaded guilty to identity fraud in a case related to the Mueller investigation for helping Russian conspirators launder money, purchase Facebook ads and pay for supplies.

SAMUEL PATTEN Patten, a veteran political consultant and business partner of Kilimnik, pleaded guilty in August to unregistered lobbying for a pro-Kremlin political party in Ukraine and agreed to cooperate with Mueller’s probe. Patten also admitted to arranging for a U.S. citizen to act as a straw purchaser for tickets to Trump’s inauguration on behalf of a Ukrainian oligarch, thereby circumventing a law prohibiting foreigners from providing money to the inaugural.

9 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

No I am not into conspiracy....The IG report was not fantasy.....it outlined a number of issues that have laid a foundation to clean up some of the mess in the DOJ...

Comey is already back tracking and this morning The FISA Court demanded some answers from the FBI by January 10th.......answers on how and why the FBI mislead and screwed them....

You are correct... The I/G. report did indeed find problems with the FBI and FISA warrants, but it also plainly debunked Trump's lie about conspiracies and coups... If you are going to accept part of the report as truth then you should accept it in it's entirety.

12 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I do believe he was elected to make changes in the system....and I believe his 8 year will have a great impact on Government going forward...I expect we will see a move away from the Fed and the Central Banking System....term limits for Congress and the Senate.....Campaign reform....$$$ spent and time limits so we're not in always in a revolving election cycle.....

I respect your belief that he was elected to change the system. But he has proven to be just another politician.

1)   Huge corporate tax breaks (reduced revenue  Have you've seen the corporations paying no taxes)

2)   Increased spending (record debt)

3)   Moving from the Fed (he nor anyone else will make that happen, the Fed is a private bank and we owe them trillions)

4)   Term Limits ( I honestly cannot recall him ever stating he would enact them)

5)   Campaign Reform ( that means no corporate money to campaigns...… See number 1)

18 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

.I believed the ship can be righted.....

I also believe America can come back from this brink of disaster we've been led to over the last 3 decades, but I don't believe a democrat or republican will lead the way.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

CL... I know you don't like my postings, but I don't make things up... These guys who were working directly or around Trump are criminals.

PAUL MANAFORT Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chairman

MICHAEL COHEN Cohen, Trump’s former personal lawyer, pleaded guilty

MICHAEL FLYNN Flynn, Trump’s national security adviser for less than a month in early 2017, pleaded guilty

ROGER STONE The longtime Trump ally and presidential campaign adviser was charged in January 2019 with seven criminal counts

RICK GATES The former deputy chairman of Trump’s campaign, Gates pleaded guilty

KONSTANTIN KILIMNIK A Manafort aide in Ukraine and a political operative described by prosecutors as linked to Russian intelligence, Kilimnik was charged in June 2018 with tampering with witnesses

GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS The former Trump campaign adviser was sentenced in September 2018

ALEX VAN DER ZWAAN A lawyer who once worked closely with Manafort and Gates, Van Der Zwaan pleaded guilty in February 2018

RICHARD PINEDO Pinedo was not involved with the Trump campaign but in February 2018 pleaded guilty to identity fraud in a case related to the Mueller investigation for helping Russian conspirators launder money, purchase Facebook ads and pay for supplies.

SAMUEL PATTEN Patten, a veteran political consultant and business partner of Kilimnik, pleaded guilty in August to unregistered lobbying for a pro-Kremlin political party in Ukraine and agreed to cooperate with Mueller’s probe. Patten also admitted to arranging for a U.S. citizen to act as a straw purchaser for tickets to Trump’s inauguration on behalf of a Ukrainian oligarch, thereby circumventing a law prohibiting foreigners from providing money to the inaugural.

You are correct... The I/G. report did indeed find problems with the FBI and FISA warrants, but it also plainly debunked Trump's lie about conspiracies and coups... If you are going to accept part of the report as truth then you should accept it in it's entirety.

I respect your belief that he was elected to change the system. But he has proven to be just another politician.

1)   Huge corporate tax breaks (reduced revenue  Have you've seen the corporations paying no taxes)

2)   Increased spending (record debt)

3)   Moving from the Fed (he nor anyone else will make that happen, the Fed is a private bank and we owe them trillions)

4)   Term Limits ( I honestly cannot recall him ever stating he would enact them)

5)   Campaign Reform ( that means no corporate money to campaigns...… See number 1)

I also believe America can come back from this brink of disaster we've been led to over the last 3 decades, but I don't believe a democrat or republican will lead the way.

B/A

No concern really on what you post....just the over statement and sensationalism that I don't care for......I like to see logic, common sense.. backed by fact.....not just off the cuff sensationalism...

You named a few that got caught in the broad net cast by Mueller........those few are not a case of "Trump surrounding himself with criminals"......(your words)........thousands work for the Office of the President

General Flynn and Papadapolis will be exonerated.....they both got screwed by Comey......

Cohen, like Avanati......just crooked Attorneys......as the joke goes....."how can you tell if a Lawyer is lying?.......His lips are moving...."

I'll leave the rest to you......bottom line was Mueller did not find anything conclusive on Trump or his campaign colluding with Russia to win in 2016......he knew 2 weeks in there was no there, there........and his stupidity to keep the sham going led us all to the DNC and the Clinton's as who really attempted to alter the elections...

With Muellers broad unlimited scope he was bound to find some wrong doing some where.....and he did.....but if that's all you get for 2+ years and millions.....?

findings unrelated to his investigation.......that should have been pretty disappointing to all those in opposition to Trump.......

If you really want change.....get involved.....are the Representatives.....(on every level)..... that represent  you doing a great job?......if they are....help them.......if not, get behind someone you believe would be better....just how the system is suppose to work......by the vote..

Representatives........of, by and for the people.......     CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2