Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Rules for Females?

KCT

This may seem like a silly question, especially here in America. In fact it didn't even dawn on me that I might not able to open a Warka account as a female. I don't have my passport yet, am in the process, and was considering the Warka account. When I mentioned this to the friend who first told me about the dinar and your site, they told me not to bother with Warka, that as a female, I wouldn't be able to have an account in my name only. I know this may sound stupid, does anyone know if this is the case? I was afraid it would sound disrepectful/racist or negative if I e-mailed Warka with this question. Please don't bash, I'm a newbie, but I'm trying to be a smart newbie.

This may seem like a silly question, especially here in America. In fact it didn't even dawn on me that I might not able to open a Warka account as a female. I don't have my passport yet, am in the process, and was considering the Warka account. When I mentioned this to the friend who first told me about the dinar and your site, they told me not to bother with Warka, that as a female, I wouldn't be able to have an account in my name only. I know this may sound stupid, does anyone know if this is the case? I was afraid it would sound disrepectful/racist or negative if I e-mailed Warka with this question. Please don't bash, I'm a newbie, but I'm trying to be a smart newbie.

I think it is nonsense.Scan you driver's license in color,sign it 3 times with your autograph,email to,c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com;tell them you want to open n account.You should not have a problem.

I think it is nonsense.Scan you driver's license in color,sign it 3 times with your autograph,email to,c.accounts@warka-bank-iq.com;tell them you want to open n account.You should not have a problem.

ThankM-you War Eagle! (No that's a mouthful for a BAMA fan!!) LOL

I'll try that.

KCT, I’m not sure about opening an account in just your name but I can tell you Warka wouldn’t give me our Mastercard with just my signature

on it, they had to have my wife’s signature as well because her name was on the account.

I am kinda new at this but I hear a lot about opening a Warka Bank Account. I was wondering why there are no suggestions about opening an account in Ali's bank in Iraq or is his bank only for exchange purposes. I would think that he would be courting the Dinar investors to use his bank, being that he is well known to most of us.

Well, I am female, they treated me with great respect and quick service. But I did have my Passport, as I understand is required. And it is an individual account, not business.

• 4 weeks later...

Im a single female and have a big aacount. no problem. i get the Mr. xxx in the emails, but I dont care. they aren't paying attention and dont care.

theres a woman in parliment for goodness sakes.